A weekly list of tastings and other events.
For Dec. 23-29
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
Mon Wine educator Dieter Schafer introduces seven wines for New Year’s, 3-7:30 p.m., Tasting Room, 1924 Post Alley, Pike Place Market, Seattle, $12. 206-770-9463 or www.winesofwashington.com
Tomorrow 5-6:30 p.m., Esquin Wine Merchants, 2700 Fourth Ave. S., Seattle, free. 206-682-7374 or www.esquin.com
Inexpensive Champagne alternatives
Wed 5-7 p.m., Vineyard Wine Shop, 8218 Greenwood Ave. N., Seattle, $2. 206-706-7349.
April 8-10 Events include MAGNUM dinner, educational seminars and food-and-wine pairing, various times, Qwest Field Exhibition Center, Seattle. Information: 206-667-9463.
Submit wine calendar information two weeks in advance to: Wine Calendar, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111 or e-mail email@example.com