A weekly list of tastings and other events.
For Dec. 23-29
Most Read Stories
- 83-year-old woman sexually assaulted in SeaTac assisted-living facility; assailant sought
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Put down that cellphone; distracted-driving law is here
- Passage of paid-family-leave act shows power of working together | Op-Ed
- Homeless students drawn to Seattle schools by sports are often cast aside when the season’s over
Mon Wine educator Dieter Schafer introduces seven wines for New Year’s, 3-7:30 p.m., Tasting Room, 1924 Post Alley, Pike Place Market, Seattle, $12. 206-770-9463 or www.winesofwashington.com
Tomorrow 5-6:30 p.m., Esquin Wine Merchants, 2700 Fourth Ave. S., Seattle, free. 206-682-7374 or www.esquin.com
Inexpensive Champagne alternatives
Wed 5-7 p.m., Vineyard Wine Shop, 8218 Greenwood Ave. N., Seattle, $2. 206-706-7349.
April 8-10 Events include MAGNUM dinner, educational seminars and food-and-wine pairing, various times, Qwest Field Exhibition Center, Seattle. Information: 206-667-9463.
Submit wine calendar information two weeks in advance to: Wine Calendar, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111 or e-mail email@example.com