Bar Ferdinand, RN74 and Canlis were named among the top "100 Best Wine Restaurants of 2017" by Wine Enthusiast.
The restaurants were not ranked in any order. The editors praised RN74’s Wine Director Jeffrey Lindsay-Thorsen for his detailed selection of local wines and for having “one of the deepest Burgundy selections in the Northwest,” while Bar Ferdinand’s sommelier and co-owner Marc Papineau was singled out for his wine list of “natural and small producers.”
Most Read Stories
- Elizabeth Warren: ‘The next step is single-payer’ health care
- Seattle No. 1 in home-price growth again; starter homes require half of income
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- Zillow vs. McMansion Hell: Seattle company not backing off fight with blog despite PR fiasco
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs