Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 2 ½-quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. Cut potatoes into quarters and place in a steamer basket set over boiling water. Steam...
– Nonstick cooking spray
– 2½ pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
– ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
– ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
– 10 ounces Brie cheese
– About 1 cup reduced-sodium and reduced-fat chicken broth, divided
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 2 ½-quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Most Read Stories
- Amazon unveils smart convenience store sans checkouts, cashiers WATCH
- UW Huskies awarded No. 4 seed for College Football Playoff, to play No. 1 Alabama in Peach Bowl
- Three rounds of lowland snow possible in Western Washington
- Once extinct in Washington, fishers return to Mount Rainier
- Seahawks’ Earl Thomas hints at retirement on Twitter after breaking bone in leg vs. Panthers
2. Cut potatoes into quarters and place in a steamer basket set over boiling water. Steam 15 minutes. Drain in a colander. When cool enough to handle, peel potatoes and dice into ½-inch cubes.
3. Spread potatoes in prepared baking dish. Add salt, pepper and chives, mixing well. Cut the rind off the Brie and discard. Cut Brie into pieces and place on top of potatoes. Pour ¾ cup broth over potatoes.
4. Place baking dish in oven and bake 20 minutes. Check liquid surrounding potatoes and add a little additional broth if necessary. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake 40 minutes longer, or until top is golden brown and the potatoes are soft. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
From “The Cheese Lover’s Cookbook & Guide” by Paula Lambert.