Trim excess fat from turkey. Line a small roasting pan with aluminum foil and fit with a rack. Place the turkey on the rack. Stir together chicken broth, lemon juice, oil...
– 1 (4-pound) boneless turkey breast
– 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
– 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon safflower oil
– 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Trim excess fat from turkey. Line a small roasting pan with aluminum foil and fit with a rack. Place the turkey on the rack.
2. Stir together chicken broth, lemon juice, oil and tarragon. Brush turkey with the basting liquid and sprinkle with salt and lots of black pepper. Roast in a preheated 325-degree oven for 2 hours, or until the turkey is done and the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees. Brush with the baste every 20 minutes. Discard any unused baste.
Most Read Stories
- Live updates from Inauguration Day: 1 injured in shooting at demonstration at UW WATCH
- What you need to know about Inauguration Day protests, events in Seattle
- 50,000 expected to attend Seattle women’s march day after Trump inauguration WATCH
- Police seek description of shooter who wounded 3 at Seattle’s Crocodile club
- The Fremont Troll was outfitted with a pussyhat ahead of Saturday's Womxn's March
3. Let turkey rest 15 minutes before carving.