Trim excess fat from turkey. Line a small roasting pan with aluminum foil and fit with a rack. Place the turkey on the rack. Stir together chicken broth, lemon juice, oil...
– 1 (4-pound) boneless turkey breast
– 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
– 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon safflower oil
– 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Trim excess fat from turkey. Line a small roasting pan with aluminum foil and fit with a rack. Place the turkey on the rack.
2. Stir together chicken broth, lemon juice, oil and tarragon. Brush turkey with the basting liquid and sprinkle with salt and lots of black pepper. Roast in a preheated 325-degree oven for 2 hours, or until the turkey is done and the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees. Brush with the baste every 20 minutes. Discard any unused baste.
Most Read Stories
- Arrest of black teen in Wallingford sets off social-media storm
- Huskies not only should be in playoffs, they should be in Fiesta Bowl
- An earthquake worse than the 'Big One'? Shattered New Zealand city shows danger of Seattle's fault | Seismic Neglect WATCH
- College Football Playoff selection show: How to watch where the Huskies are ranked
- Fancy a weekend jaunt? Seattle, Portland booms put I-5 drivers in a jam | FYI Guy
3. Let turkey rest 15 minutes before carving.