Trim excess fat from turkey. Line a small roasting pan with aluminum foil and fit with a rack. Place the turkey on the rack. Stir together chicken broth, lemon juice, oil...
– 1 (4-pound) boneless turkey breast
– 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
– 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon safflower oil
– 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Trim excess fat from turkey. Line a small roasting pan with aluminum foil and fit with a rack. Place the turkey on the rack.
2. Stir together chicken broth, lemon juice, oil and tarragon. Brush turkey with the basting liquid and sprinkle with salt and lots of black pepper. Roast in a preheated 325-degree oven for 2 hours, or until the turkey is done and the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees. Brush with the baste every 20 minutes. Discard any unused baste.
Most Read Stories
- Foreign buyers drop off as Seattle housing market hits hottest tempo since 2006 bubble
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- ‘A painful and frustrating experience’: Horizon Air scheduling havoc will continue into the fall
- 3 teens killed in Alderwood Mall Parkway crash from Mill Creek high school
- Woman, 71, lost in Olympics with dog, built shelter, ate ants
3. Let turkey rest 15 minutes before carving.