The first taste of spicy pumpkin pie mingling with silky whipped cream awakens memories of Thanksgiving past of fall's crisp blanket of leaves and toasty fires. It's a perfectly grand...
The first taste of spicy pumpkin pie mingling with silky whipped cream awakens memories of Thanksgiving past of fall’s crisp blanket of leaves and toasty fires. It’s a perfectly grand ending to a meal.
And with grand endings in mind, we have Italian tiramisu but with a holiday twist. This version dips ladyfingers in orange-rum syrup, then layers them with mascarpone custard cream, a sweetened chestnut spread and grated chocolate.
Do you have room for one more bite? A creamy truffle of white chocolate rolled in toasted coconut and macadamia nuts is the final punctuation point.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle once again nation’s fastest-growing big city; population exceeds 700,000 | FYI Guy
- Cause of death of Seahawk Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy remains unclear as family, friends struggle with his passing
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Officer hailed for taking down cop killer costs Seattle $165,000 in civil-rights claims
- Four months in, ‘Seattle’s only Trump voter’ has his doubts | Danny Westneat