The first taste of spicy pumpkin pie mingling with silky whipped cream awakens memories of Thanksgiving past of fall's crisp blanket of leaves and toasty fires. It's a perfectly grand...
The first taste of spicy pumpkin pie mingling with silky whipped cream awakens memories of Thanksgiving past of fall’s crisp blanket of leaves and toasty fires. It’s a perfectly grand ending to a meal.
And with grand endings in mind, we have Italian tiramisu but with a holiday twist. This version dips ladyfingers in orange-rum syrup, then layers them with mascarpone custard cream, a sweetened chestnut spread and grated chocolate.
Do you have room for one more bite? A creamy truffle of white chocolate rolled in toasted coconut and macadamia nuts is the final punctuation point.
Most Read Stories
- Foreign buyers drop off as Seattle housing market hits hottest tempo since 2006 bubble
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- ‘A painful and frustrating experience’: Horizon Air scheduling havoc will continue into the fall
- 'Security concerns' shutter Seattle's Movie Night at Magnuson Park
- Dining on roadkill: Washington residents gather 1,600 deer, elk in law's first year VIEW