The first taste of spicy pumpkin pie mingling with silky whipped cream awakens memories of Thanksgiving past of fall's crisp blanket of leaves and toasty fires. It's a perfectly grand...
The first taste of spicy pumpkin pie mingling with silky whipped cream awakens memories of Thanksgiving past of fall’s crisp blanket of leaves and toasty fires. It’s a perfectly grand ending to a meal.
And with grand endings in mind, we have Italian tiramisu but with a holiday twist. This version dips ladyfingers in orange-rum syrup, then layers them with mascarpone custard cream, a sweetened chestnut spread and grated chocolate.
Do you have room for one more bite? A creamy truffle of white chocolate rolled in toasted coconut and macadamia nuts is the final punctuation point.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks, Titans only teams to both not take the field during day of anthem protests across NFL WATCH
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests