To prepare the herb butter: Cream butter and blend in tarragon, nutmeg, parsley and fennel. ...
– 4 tablespoons butter, softened
– 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon or ½ teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
– Pinch freshly grated nutmeg
– ½ teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
– 1/8 teaspoon ground or crushed fennel seeds
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Seattle Mayor Ed Murray calls for removal of Confederate monument, Lenin statue
- Eclipse traffic already heavy in central Oregon
– 16 to 20 mushrooms, cleaned and thickly sliced
– ½ cup dry white wine
– 12 ounces crab meat, legs and body
– 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
– 4 ounces Stilton cheese, crumbled
1. To prepare the herb butter: Cream butter and blend in tarragon, nutmeg, parsley and fennel.
2. To prepare the ramekins: Place mushrooms and white wine in a small saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain mushrooms.
3. Layer crab, mushrooms, onions, herb butter and crumbled cheese equally in 4 individual ramekins. Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven 10 to 12 minutes or until bubbly.