To prepare the herb butter: Cream butter and blend in tarragon, nutmeg, parsley and fennel. ...
– 4 tablespoons butter, softened
– 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon or ½ teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
– Pinch freshly grated nutmeg
– ½ teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
– 1/8 teaspoon ground or crushed fennel seeds
Most Read Stories
- This video of Marshawn Lynch narrating the 'Planet Earth II' iguana chase wins the internet
- Seattle's newest apartments: 'prison cell' with no door for toilet
- Watch: Boat called ‘Nap Tyme’ collides with Washington State Ferry near Vashon Island
- Boeing blindsided as Trump slams Air Force One costs
- Former Seahawk Ricardo Lockette stirs anger at Garfield High assembly: ‘Men take the lead’
– 16 to 20 mushrooms, cleaned and thickly sliced
– ½ cup dry white wine
– 12 ounces crab meat, legs and body
– 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
– 4 ounces Stilton cheese, crumbled
1. To prepare the herb butter: Cream butter and blend in tarragon, nutmeg, parsley and fennel.
2. To prepare the ramekins: Place mushrooms and white wine in a small saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain mushrooms.
3. Layer crab, mushrooms, onions, herb butter and crumbled cheese equally in 4 individual ramekins. Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven 10 to 12 minutes or until bubbly.