Here are current Columbia Cascade Winery Association members. Some newer wineries, noted as "yet to open," have not announced dates for the releases...
Here are current Columbia Cascade Winery Association members. Some newer wineries, noted as “yet to open,” have not announced dates for the releases of their first bottlings or tasting arrangements.
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’
- Seattle’s newcomers vs. longtime residents: At least we both like the Seahawks
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- 12 Tully’s Coffee locations at Boeing to close, with each side blaming the other
Chateau Faire Le Pont, Chelan. Yet to open. email@example.com.
Chelan Estate Vineyards & Winery, Chelan. Yet to open. 509-670-6795.
Chelan Wine Co., Chelan. Yet to open. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lake Chelan Winery, Chelan. Open daily, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tasting by appointment. 509-687-9463. email@example.com.
Lost River Winery, Mazama. Tastings room to open by appointment beginning in July. 509-996-2767. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Rock Island. Tasting room open noon-4 p.m. Saturdays or by appointment. 509-667-9861. www.ryanpatrickvineyards.com.
Summit Hill Wines, Manson. Yet to open. 509-687-9745 or 509-679-4376. email@example.com.
Wapato Point Cellars, Chelan. Yet to open. 509-470-4000. firstname.lastname@example.org.