Here are current Columbia Cascade Winery Association members. Some newer wineries, noted as "yet to open," have not announced dates for the releases...
Here are current Columbia Cascade Winery Association members. Some newer wineries, noted as “yet to open,” have not announced dates for the releases of their first bottlings or tasting arrangements.
Most Read Stories
- New wife feels sting of inheritance-plan snub | Dear Carolyn
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Seattle’s March for Science draws thousands on Earth Day — including a Nobel Prize winner WATCH
- Fishing 101 can help parents cope with daughter’s nasty ‘best friend’ | Dear Carolyn
- Cowlitz Tribe opening $510M casino complex they hope will draw 4.5M visitors
Chateau Faire Le Pont, Chelan. Yet to open. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chelan Estate Vineyards & Winery, Chelan. Yet to open. 509-670-6795.
Chelan Wine Co., Chelan. Yet to open. email@example.com.
Lake Chelan Winery, Chelan. Open daily, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tasting by appointment. 509-687-9463. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost River Winery, Mazama. Tastings room to open by appointment beginning in July. 509-996-2767. email@example.com.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Rock Island. Tasting room open noon-4 p.m. Saturdays or by appointment. 509-667-9861. www.ryanpatrickvineyards.com.
Summit Hill Wines, Manson. Yet to open. 509-687-9745 or 509-679-4376. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wapato Point Cellars, Chelan. Yet to open. 509-470-4000. email@example.com.