Here are current Columbia Cascade Winery Association members. Some newer wineries, noted as "yet to open," have not announced dates for the releases...
Here are current Columbia Cascade Winery Association members. Some newer wineries, noted as “yet to open,” have not announced dates for the releases of their first bottlings or tasting arrangements.
Most Read Stories
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch is never far from teammates’ memories WATCH
- Suspicious? Gay groomsman only one left out of rehearsal dinner | Dear Carolyn
- Live updates from Dakota Access Pipeline protests: ‘It will be a battle here’
- Seattle’s Old Spaghetti Factory to close in December
- Juror accused of bias dismissed from Ammon Bundy case
Chateau Faire Le Pont, Chelan. Yet to open. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chelan Estate Vineyards & Winery, Chelan. Yet to open. 509-670-6795.
Chelan Wine Co., Chelan. Yet to open. email@example.com.
Lake Chelan Winery, Chelan. Open daily, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tasting by appointment. 509-687-9463. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost River Winery, Mazama. Tastings room to open by appointment beginning in July. 509-996-2767. email@example.com.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Rock Island. Tasting room open noon-4 p.m. Saturdays or by appointment. 509-667-9861. www.ryanpatrickvineyards.com.
Summit Hill Wines, Manson. Yet to open. 509-687-9745 or 509-679-4376. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wapato Point Cellars, Chelan. Yet to open. 509-470-4000. email@example.com.