Here are current Columbia Cascade Winery Association members. Some newer wineries, noted as "yet to open," have not announced dates for the releases...
Here are current Columbia Cascade Winery Association members. Some newer wineries, noted as “yet to open,” have not announced dates for the releases of their first bottlings or tasting arrangements.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin
- Pilots, check your bearings: Boeing Field catches up with Earth’s magnetic field
Chateau Faire Le Pont, Chelan. Yet to open. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chelan Estate Vineyards & Winery, Chelan. Yet to open. 509-670-6795.
Chelan Wine Co., Chelan. Yet to open. email@example.com.
Lake Chelan Winery, Chelan. Open daily, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tasting by appointment. 509-687-9463. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost River Winery, Mazama. Tastings room to open by appointment beginning in July. 509-996-2767. email@example.com.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Rock Island. Tasting room open noon-4 p.m. Saturdays or by appointment. 509-667-9861. www.ryanpatrickvineyards.com.
Summit Hill Wines, Manson. Yet to open. 509-687-9745 or 509-679-4376. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wapato Point Cellars, Chelan. Yet to open. 509-470-4000. email@example.com.