Here are current Columbia Cascade Winery Association members. Some newer wineries, noted as "yet to open," have not announced dates for the releases...
Here are current Columbia Cascade Winery Association members. Some newer wineries, noted as “yet to open,” have not announced dates for the releases of their first bottlings or tasting arrangements.
Most Read Stories
- Arrest of black teen in Wallingford sets off social-media storm
- Huskies not only should be in playoffs, they should be in Fiesta Bowl
- An earthquake worse than the 'Big One'? Shattered New Zealand city shows danger of Seattle's fault | Seismic Neglect WATCH
- What the national media are saying about the Huskies' Pac-12 title, playoff chances: 'Washington is back'
- Snow is on way to Western Washington lowlands, weather service says
Chateau Faire Le Pont, Chelan. Yet to open. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chelan Estate Vineyards & Winery, Chelan. Yet to open. 509-670-6795.
Chelan Wine Co., Chelan. Yet to open. email@example.com.
Lake Chelan Winery, Chelan. Open daily, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tasting by appointment. 509-687-9463. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost River Winery, Mazama. Tastings room to open by appointment beginning in July. 509-996-2767. email@example.com.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, Rock Island. Tasting room open noon-4 p.m. Saturdays or by appointment. 509-667-9861. www.ryanpatrickvineyards.com.
Summit Hill Wines, Manson. Yet to open. 509-687-9745 or 509-679-4376. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wapato Point Cellars, Chelan. Yet to open. 509-470-4000. email@example.com.