Our preview of this weekend’s Fremont Fair notes …
Sunday is Dads & Dogs Day, inviting all to celebrate Father’s Day, with dog activities featuring the first Dads and Dogs Parade at 2:30 p.m., doggy costumes encouraged. Register 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m., First Avenue Northwest and North 35th Street; $10 per family; benefits local off-leash areas. Learn more about the event and the other Fair activities at fremontfair.org/activities-events/.
If you go, consider sending us some photos to share on this blog.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama arrives in Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
Most Read Stories
- Please put a short title of the photo in the email subject line. (Example: Fido at the Fremont Fair.)
- In the body of the email, please include a very brief caption and your name (and the photographer’s name, if different) so that we may properly credit the photo.
- Please attach only one picture per email.
Submissions are unpaid. Please see our Terms of Service, particularly the section under “License,” about “user published content.”
Email your photo to email@example.com.