Jiff was already cute, lovable and talented. Now he's proven he's speedy too.
Jiff was already cute, lovable and talented. Now he’s proven he’s speedy too.
The 4-year-old, 5-pound Pomeranian blazed into the 60th edition of the Guinness World Records book that comes out Sept. 10.
He can run 10 meters (9.1 yards) on his hind legs in 6.56 seconds and 5 meters (4.55 yards) on his front paws in 7.76 seconds. Both times are faster than any other dog on the planet has clocked.
It’s the first glimpse of the new book, and Jiff appears in it in 3-D. He’s used to the spotlight, as a regular on television, a model and a social media phenom. His owners have remained anonymous so they don’t detract from his popularity.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Evergreen High School football player critically injured during game
Most Read Stories
Besides running, Jiff also shakes, closes doors, covers his eyes, stamps his autograph, bows and skateboards.