Jiff was already cute, lovable and talented. Now he's proven he's speedy too.
Jiff was already cute, lovable and talented. Now he’s proven he’s speedy too.
The 4-year-old, 5-pound Pomeranian blazed into the 60th edition of the Guinness World Records book that comes out Sept. 10.
He can run 10 meters (9.1 yards) on his hind legs in 6.56 seconds and 5 meters (4.55 yards) on his front paws in 7.76 seconds. Both times are faster than any other dog on the planet has clocked.
It’s the first glimpse of the new book, and Jiff appears in it in 3-D. He’s used to the spotlight, as a regular on television, a model and a social media phenom. His owners have remained anonymous so they don’t detract from his popularity.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- Dead whale found on bow of cruise ship in Alaska
Most Read Stories
Besides running, Jiff also shakes, closes doors, covers his eyes, stamps his autograph, bows and skateboards.