- Fit & fun: Yoga and Zumba at Olympic Sculpture Park
- 5 food news bites of the week: Anthony Bourdain sightings, $15 news, Paseo excitement and more
- How to support someone suffering from traumatic grief
- Paseo and Un Bien: a tale of two sandwiches
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Geo quiz: What small nation shares borders with Spain and France?
- Any home remedies to take the sting out of a wasp attack?
- Solve problems for yourself, not others
Share your photos
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
Most Read Stories
- New hydrangeas range from ‘totally bizarre’ to snowy white; take a look | The Natural Gardener
- The few, the brave: Here’s to the grape growers of the Puget Sound AVA | The Grapevine
- A downtown Seattle apartment is elevated with imagination, instinct and tough choices | Northwest Living
- Kuku, an Iranian omelet, is a tasty, healthy staple in Persian homes: You can make it, too | Taste
ShopNWPRODUCED BY ADVERTISING PUBLICATIONS
Readers salute good Samaritans who helped a Magnolia Bridge jumper; well-trained Boy Scouts; volunteer tour guides; and rainbow crosswalks. They pitch rants at helmetless cyclists and humans who think their dogs are welcome everywhere.