Senior linebacker had difficulty early in his career at Washington, but time and fatherhood have kept him focused and he now leads the undefeated Huskies in sacks.
- NFL will review newly released Josh Brown documents involving domestic assault
- For Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls, hometown of Flint is never far from his mind: ‘I can’t disappoint my city’ WATCH
- How Earl Thomas and Russell Wilson have made each other better
- What the national media are saying about the Seahawks in Week 7 NFL power rankings
- That time Oregon State stunned league-leading Washington | Matt Calkins
- Mariners coaching staff will return for 2017; Scott Brosius added as an assistant coach
- Seahawk Richard Sherman’s solution to pass interference
- Here’s the kicker on Seahawks’ Hauschka — his first name is really Stephen and not Steven
Three Seahawks questions on Christine Michael’s running, Germain Ifedi’s blocking and Tyler Lockett’s returning
Three leftover questions from the Seahawks' game Sunday with an attempt at some answers.
The Seahawks play a Cardinals team this weekend that has won two straight games and keep climbing back up in the power rankings.
Among the various national observers, Seattle is ranked as high as No. 2 and as low as No. 7.
- Seahawks defensive coordinator Kris Richard on Richard Sherman outburtst: ‘Maybe I need to calm down’ WATCH
- Throw in Jerry Rice, and you have a deal
- Seahawks’ Thursday injury report: Kam Chancellor sits out for a second straight day, TE Jimmy Graham also does not participate
- NFL’s Josh Brown won’t return to Seattle real estate agency following domestic violence scandal
- After Final Four run, Huskies primed for another standout season
- Friday’s sports poll: The outcome of the Huskies game against Oregon State will be?
- Pac-12 coaches pick Washington women’s basketball to finish third in preseason poll
- UW’s Chris Petersen on Oregon State’s defense, UW’s offensive line, Jake Browning’s added freedom WATCH
- Cubs rout Dodgers, even NLCS at 2-2
- Los Angeles Dodgers blank Cubs 6-0 to take 2-1 lead in NLCS
- Toronto Blue Jays beat Cleveland to avoid being eliminated from ALCS
- Wednesday’s poll: Which team are you rooting for to win the World Series?
- Cleveland Indians win in Toronto for 3-0 lead in AL Championship Series
Most Read Stories
- 2,000 Seattle teachers wear ‘Black Lives Matter’ shirts to class VIEW
- Woman charged after wild brawl leads captain to turn Bremerton ferry around
- Gas explosion rocks Portland shopping district, injuring 8 VIEW
- Seahawks Richard Sherman thinks NFL intentionally edited highlight video of Atlanta's final play WATCH
- Dear D.C., you can’t call yourself ‘State of Washington.’ That’s our name.
- Major League Soccer power rankings, 10/19: Setting the stage for the final weekend
- For Sounders, failure to reach playoffs would have lasting consequences
- Sounders react to Mauro Diaz’s injury: ‘In no way, shape or form do we advocate going after their best players’
- Sounders to honor longtime star with bobblehead vaguely resembling Zach Scott
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
- Breanna Stewart second in WNBA Defensive Player of the Year voting
- Storm’s Breanna Stewart is WNBA Rookie of the Year in near unanimous vote
- Storm looks back on playoffs with pride as overseas courts — and paychecks — beckon
- Storm knocked out of WNBA playoffs as Atlanta rallies late for a 94-85 victory
The Seattle Times Presents
- Take 2: Here’s hoping the Seahawks have reason to celebrate their 40th birthday
- Take 2: To Dr. Harry Edwards, Colin Kaepernick isn’t saying enough
- Take 2: For UW athletic director Jennifer Cohen, memories of Husky football picture day resonate
- On eve of Jim Marsh Classic, memories of Marsh resonate deeply with Jamal Crawford