The Seahawks, who have won their last nine Monday night matchups, try to make it 10 against the Lions at CenturyLink Field. Join our pregame chat with Seahawks beat reporter Bob Condotta.
Seahawks vs. Lions
- Injured Evergreen football player dies at Harborview
- Sounders rally for 1-1 tie behind Chad Barrett’s goal in stoppage time
- Seattle Sounders send a tough, new message in battling L.A. Galaxy to 1-1 draw | Matt Calkins
- Huskies eager for challenge of facing USC at Memorial Coliseum
- UW receiver Jaydon Mickens can’t watch the game on Pac-12 Networks either
- Mariners end on up note with 3-2 victory over Oakland
- Monday’s poll: Would you like to see M’s manager Lloyd McClendon return?
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for Marlins
Top Sports Stories
Dynamic pricing by the Seahawks may be backfiring as tickets aren’t selling as quickly for home games. In some cases, ticket resellers are selling similar tickets for less than the team.
The Huskies play the Trojans at 6 p.m. Thursday in Los Angeles. Here's a rundown of what UW's head coach said Monday in advance of the big game.
Several UW players and coaches are from Southern California and would love nothing better than to knock off the No. 17 Trojans in their first Pac-12 road game of the season.
By refusing to give up and scoring a goal in stoppage time, the team is saying to opponents, ‘We’re not going to lie down for anyone’
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Two high school football players hospitalized after serious game injuries
Most Read Stories
Briann January, who is from Spokane, had 19 points and a game-high six assists and the Indiana Fever beat host Minnesota 75-69 in Game 1 of the best-of-five WNBA Finals.
- Marshawn Lynch in new TV ad: ‘Stop bugging me’
- Backtalk: Seattle Times readers sound off on Matt Calkins’ Hope Solo column and the Mariners
- Video: Searching for superstitious fan responsible for Hawks' Super Bowl loss
- Backtalk: Seattle Times readers sound off on Kam Chancellor, Jimmy Graham and the Seahawks
- Strait of Juan de Fuca still hosting the “silver” coho train, and caboose of the run is nowhere in sight just yet
- State Fish and Wildlife saltwater fish checks show good numbers of coho around to catch
- Kevin Harvick, in a must-win NASCAR situation, dominates race
- Texas football player apologizes for being on Twitter at halftime of 43-point loss
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
Emiliano Grillo of Argentina made a 25-foot birdie putt on the final hole to win the Web.com Tour Finals-ending Web.com Tour Championship. Kyle Stanley of Gig Harbor played well enough in the four events to comfortably secure a PGA Tour card.