The Seahawks traded wide receiver Kevin Norwood and made a number of additional roster moves Monday to get to the 75-player limit by Tuesday's deadline.
- Mariners trade outfielder Austin Jackson to Cubs
- Mariners drop series opener in Houston
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor’s holdout
- No settlement: Goodell, Brady await ‘Deflategate’ ruling
- Safety Brian Clay expected to make starting debut for UW in front of ailing mother
- Tuesday’s poll: What would you like UW to do with QB Jake Browning?
- Not many surprises from the WSU Cougars' first depth chart
- UW's Chris Petersen says blue turf not advantage for Boise State
After three exhibition games, it’s pretty clear that Seattle’s offense is a work in progress, with the offensive line being a big concern.
Can you put together the ultimate team? Try your hand at building the Seahawks’ 53-man roster for the season as this week’s cuts get under way.
When Richard Sherman asks for something, you'd better believe he's getting it. A fan quickly paired sounds from the popular video game "Mario Kart" with clips of the speedy rookie.
College Football Preview
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
Most Read Stories
Rookie guard’s 14 free throws made set franchise record as she shows playmaking skills along with scoring ability.
- Griffey honors his '89 rookie card in new Macklemore video
- Backtalk: Seattle Times readers sound off on Jack Zduriencik firing, Kam Chancellor holdout
- Steve Sarkisian issues apology after ‘inappropriate’ language and behavior at USC event
- Backtalk: Seattle Times readers sound off on the Mariners, Seahawks and Longacres Mile
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
Jason Day beat runner-up Henrik Stenson by six strokes in The Barclays in Edison, N.J., the first event in the four-tournament FedEx Cup playoffs. The top 100 in FedEx Cup points advance — and former Washington Husky Nick Taylor was 101st.