Follow along live for updates, photos and analysis as the WSU Cougars and UW Huskies do battle in the 108th Apple Cup from Husky Stadium in Seattle. The game is televised on Fox.
- Rookie receiver Tyler Lockett continues to find ways to grow, connect
- Gonzaga finishes third in Battle 4 Atlantis tournament with win over Connecticut
- Live updates: Lummi vs. Neah Bay in 1B state semifinals
- 2015 Apple Cup might be start of something big for Huskies, Cougars | Larry Stone
- UW coach Chris Petersen gets a two-year contract extension
- Huskies lose to Texas 82-70 in Bahamas basketball tournament
- Marathoner’s gift: taking people with disabilities along for the ride | Larry Stone
- ‘It has changed us from boys into men’: Bishop Blanchet’s resilience off the field leads to state semifinal berth on it
Top Sports Stories
Unlike last week when the Seahawks faced the 49ers, Sunday's game against the Steelers appears to be a toss-up. Here's what the national media are expecting from the matchup at CenturyLink Field.
A look at the state semifinal football games this weekend in Class 4A, 3A, 2A and 1A. Will Eastside Catholic get to the 3A final again? Who will emerge from the Skyline-Lake Stevens matchup in 4A?
- Apple Cup Game Center: Live coverage as the No. 20 WSU Cougars take on the UW Huskies in Seattle
- Luke Falk out, Peyton Bender to start at quarterback for WSU vs Huskies in Apple Cup
- Huskies or Cougars? Seattle Times Sports staffers make their Apple Cup predictions
- What the UW Huskies and WSU Cougars need to do to win the 2015 Apple Cup
- Seattle Sounders to return to Tucson for 2016 preseason Desert Friendlies
- Portland Timbers beat FC Dallas 3-1 in first leg of Major League Soccer Western Conference finals
- Sounders announce 2015 club awards; Obafemi Martins voted team MVP
- Seattle selected as one of 10 host cities for Copa America Centenario
- Seattle Mariners’ Danny Hultzen clears waivers, outrighted to Class AAA Tacoma
- These guys are Vegas stars, but it’s not likely they’ll be headlining any casino shows | Sideline Chatter | Dwight Perry
- Mariners sign catcher Chris Iannetta to 1-year contract
- Former Seattle Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon hired to manage Detroit Tigers’ Class AAA affiliate
- Seattle Seahawks’ top 40 players, Seattle Sounders’ playoff loss: Times readers sound off
- What Seattle's rich sports history teaches us about the present | Take 2
- Take 2: How a coach's kindness overshadowed a moment of defeat
- ‘Dirty’ block on Ricardo Lockette, prep football prayers: Seattle Times readers sound off
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
Cristie Kerr was the player of the week. Lydia Ko was the LPGA Tour player of the year and pocketed another $1 million bonus. Inbee Park of South Korea will be in the Hall of Fame if she completes her 10th season on Tour next year.