The fact Wilson has now suffered a third injury in seven games seems to only heighten the urgency for the Seahawks to solidify the all-important left tackle spot.
- Huskies wary of Utah defense that leads nation in takeaways
- Why Chris Hansen’s arena proposal might not sway city council | Matt Calkins
- With bonus potential, UW’s Chris Petersen has a chance to be Pac-12’s highest-paid coach
- Pac-12 Notebook: More than half of the conference is still searching for a quarterback
- Cubs beat Indians, even World Series at 1-1
- Lake Stevens, Monroe square off for Wesco 4A football title
- Usual suspects lead Associated Press state high school football poll
- Podcast: Jake Browning's Heisman hopes, UW's playoff chances ... and Chris Petersen to Oregon?
- Woodinville moves into top five in state high school football rankings
On this day 25 years ago, Washington defeated Oregon 29-7. "I said before the game that Washington is the best team I've seen in this league ever," Oregon coach Rich Brooks said. "I still stand by that."
Expelliarmus! Richard Sherman brought some magic to his weekly news conference on Wednesday, dressing up as Harry Potter. WATCH
Larry Stone | With private financing, could this be a deal? You have to assume that Chris Hansen’s group has gone through back-channel means to gauge the possibility of an NBA expansion team, too.
- Will Tukuafu says when Seahawks call ‘my bag is packed, ready to roll’
- Russell Wilson’s latest injury only adds to intrigue of what the Seahawks will do at left tackle against Saints
- Russell Wilson limited with right pectoral muscle, knee issues
- Richard Sherman's retort to Bruce Arians' protest: 'Your rhetoric is denied'
Most Read Stories
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch is never far from teammates’ memories WATCH
- Suspicious? Gay groomsman only one left out of rehearsal dinner | Dear Carolyn
- Live updates from Dakota Access Pipeline protests: ‘It will be a battle here’
- Seattle’s Old Spaghetti Factory to close in December
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson reveals wife Ciara is pregnant VIEW
- Sounders dismiss regular-season struggles against Sporting Kansas City: ‘This is a different group’ WATCH
- Thursday’s poll: How far will the Sounders go in the MLS playoffs?
- Brian Schmetzer on Sounders: ‘We’ve had to win almost every single game. That mentality is ingrained in the players’ WATCH
- Major League Soccer power rankings, 10/26: The final countdown
- Cleveland Indians beat Chicago Cubs 6-0 in World Series opener
- World Series: How the Cubs and Indians match up VIEW
- Chicago Cubs blank Los Angeles Dodgers to win their first pennant since 1945
- Mariners coaching staff will return for 2017; Scott Brosius added as an assistant coach
- Cubs rout Dodgers, even NLCS at 2-2
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
The Seattle Times Presents
- Take 2: Here’s hoping the Seahawks have reason to celebrate their 40th birthday
- Take 2: To Dr. Harry Edwards, Colin Kaepernick isn’t saying enough
- Take 2: For UW athletic director Jennifer Cohen, memories of Husky football picture day resonate
- On eve of Jim Marsh Classic, memories of Marsh resonate deeply with Jamal Crawford