Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson’s claims that Reliant Recovery Water helped prevent a concussion are questionable and could be dangerous, says expert.
- Marshawn Lynch, NFL settle fine for not talking to media; expected to now comply
- Quevyn Winters not returning to Washington
- How MMA training has helped the UW football linemen
- Griffey honors his '89 rookie card in new Macklemore video
- UW men’s soccer eager to show it can reload, not rebuild
- Tharold Simon among Seahawks’ corners eager to get back on field Saturday
- Friday’s poll: Which team has been more disappointing?
- It was time to go for the green when teammate was seeing red | Sideline Chatter | Dwight Perry
Top Sports Stories
Seattle goes 0 for 6 with runners in scoring position.
The Mariners have traded closer Fernando Rodney, who was designated for assignment to the Chicago Cubs for cash considerations.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Hawaii sending wet weather this way that may stick around
- Fired reporter kills 2 former co-workers on live TV
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times reporter Jayda Evans will have a weekly conversation with a WNBA newsmaker. This week she speaks with Indiana forward Tamika Catchings, whose Fever is on a league-best six-game win streak. The 14-year veteran announced this season will be her last.