Seahawks general manager John Schneider is from De Pere, which is roughly six miles from Lambeau Field, where the Green Bay Packers play, a proximity that colored everything about Schneider’s upbringing and influences him to this day
- Look: Husky crew uses stadium snow to send a message to UW football vs. Alabama
- Nation's top OL recruit taking official visit to UW this weekend
- WSU forms task force to review student conduct process and align with State Court of Appeals ruling
- Las Vegas oddsmakers: UW Huskies have worse odds vs. Alabama than Michigan or USC would
- Husky volleyball team sweeps Arizona, advances to Elite Eight
- Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers: National media predictions
- Huskies expecting to sell out their allotment of 13,000 Peach Bowl tickets
- WSU has sold 7,500 tickets for the Holiday Bowl, sales remain brisk
Top Sports Stories
Cliff Avril has been defined this season, maybe his best season, by his charity work in Haiti. But his reconnection with Haiti after more than a decade away from the island is rooted in the death of his father.
Steven Terrell has waited a long time for a chance to make a name for himself in the NFL. His time has come now due to Earl Thomas' injury.
Geoff Baker speaks with Matt Pentz from Toronto. He's got updates on the Sounders' injury situation and how it might affect the match. Tyrone Mears also joins the podcast.
Despite being just 22 years old, the Mercer Island product has delivered on the biggest stage. Don’t expect things to change Saturday.
Few characters are as central to the Sounders’ late-season run at history than Nicolas Lodeiro, who is so Uruguayan that he might as well have that country’s famous baby blue uniform peeking out from beneath his Sounders shirt. VIEW
- Title shots — such as the Sounders have Saturday — are something fans should cherish | Larry Stone
- Saturday’s poll: Who will win the MLS Cup on Saturday night?
- Road to the MLS Cup: What impact will Sounders’ injuries have vs. Toronto FC?
- MLS commissioner Don Garber gives ‘state of the league’ address: Sounders-Toronto FC to be an MLS Cup of firsts
- Mariners complete earlier trade with Atlanta; lefty reliever Dean Kiekhefer outrighted to Tacoma
- Mariners lose a hard-throwing reliever in the MLB portion of the Rule 5 draft
- Wednesday Mariners Q&A with Ryan Divish from the MLB Winter Meetings
- Mariners manager Scott Servais discusses his team going into the 2017 season
- Hard Count podcast: Talking MLB’s CBA agreement, UW Huskies placement in CFB Playoff and more
High Schools Sports Photos & Video
The Seattle Times Presents
- Sal Durante, who caught Roger Maris' 61st homer, remembers stardom at Seattle World's Fair
- Take 2: Here’s hoping the Seahawks have reason to celebrate their 40th birthday
- Take 2: To Dr. Harry Edwards, Colin Kaepernick isn’t saying enough
- Take 2: For UW athletic director Jennifer Cohen, memories of Husky football picture day resonate