Richard Sherman was flagged for a late hit on Marcus Mariota, but wasn't ejected. Watch the play and the ensuing scrum.
- Photos: Seahawks take on the Titans VIEW
- Eddie Lacy active but Mark Glowinski inactive as Seattle makes change at right guard against Titans
- More than 100 NFL players protest during national anthem after Trump's comments VIEW
- Live | Seahawks face Titans amid political turmoil between Trump and NFL
- Surprised by Seahawks’ offensive struggles? Don’t be. But something needs to change against Titans
- Five Seahawks to watch against Titans: Eddie Lacy, Russell Wilson and more
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: ‘We stand for our players and their constitutional rights’
- Seahawks players blast Trump over remarks; Carroll, team voice support
Top Seahawks Stories
Both the Seahawks and the Titans decided to remain in their locker rooms and not participate in the national anthem prior to their game in Tenneseee. WATCH
Seahawks, Titans stay in locker room during national anthem prior to Sunday’s game in Tennessee WATCH
Both the Seahawks and the Titans decided to remain in their locker rooms and not participate in the national anthem prior to their game in...
Eddie Lacy is active for the Seahawks Sunday but Mark Glowinski is not as Seattle will make a change at right guard.
Follow here all day to get full updates and highlights as the Seahawks (1-1) face the Titans (1-1) in Tennessee.
The struggles of the offense has raised questions about whether it can complement the defense ably enough for Seattle to really be a Super Bowl...
Here are five Seahawks who could prove pivotal in Sunday's game at Tennessee.
Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: ‘We stand for our players and their constitutional rights’
The Seahawks on Saturday night released a statement supporting the right of their players to protest.
The statements by Seahawks players on Twitter and other social media came amid growing speculation that more NFL players may join in the protests Sunday.