Seahawks coach Pete Carroll confirmed Monday that free safety Earl Thomas is out for the season with a broken tibia.
- Having proved his worth at center for the present, Justin Britt could soon find out how much the Seahawks value him for the future
- This video of Marshawn Lynch narrating the ‘Planet Earth II’ iguana chase wins the internet
- Seahawks Twitter mailbag: Will Seattle have to change its defense without Earl Thomas?
- Seahawks can clinch NFC West division title this week
- NFL players group gets into the tech startup game
- Looking at the Packers, the Seahawks’ opponent Sunday
- Tuesday poll: Would you be surprised if Earl Thomas retires?
- Seahawks expected to sign former Huskies fullback Marcel Reece
Top Seahawks Stories
Here is an updated look at the playoff picture in the NFC following the games of week 13.
The Seahawks dropped a season high for points on the Panthers on Sunday, routing Carolina 40-7 a week after stumbling to a 14-5 loss at Tampa Bay. The offense was clicking, but the loss of Earl Thomas to injury certainly stings. WATCH
From Our Columnists
- Seahawks get another win, but Earl Thomas injury doesn’t make it feel like one | Matt Calkins
- Flag on the play: Cam Newton’s struggles may be due to karma, but it has nothing to do with Seahawks | Matt Calkins
- Doug Baldwin says Seahawks didn’t play well. Was it an aberration? | Larry Stone
- Russell Wilson for MVP? The case is becoming clearer | Matt Calkins WATCH
Scores and stats
- For Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls, hometown of Flint is never far from his mind: ‘I can’t disappoint my city’ WATCH
- Richard Sherman ‘family tree’: Who has influenced the Seahawks cornerback?
- Seahawks’ Kevin Pierre-Louis opens up about his depression. This is his story
- Is this year’s Seahawks defense better than the one in 2013? A closer look at the numbers
- Under Pete Carroll, Seahawks know doing the wrong thing sometimes is the right thing