If the NFL indeed takes away a second-round draft pick, Carroll’s unsolicited blabbing about Richard Sherman’s injury will be another example of the coach’s boundary pushing having a good side and a costly side.
- Pete Carroll’s openness got the Seahawks in another big mess
- Friday’s poll: Who will win Sunday’s NFC and AFC finals and advance to the Super Bowl?
- Seahawks could re-evaluate backup QB spot after injuries contributed to Russell Wilson’s rough year
- Seahawks reportedly set to sign cornerback Perrish Cox to add depth in secondary
- Does Kam Chancellor deserve a contract extension with Seahawks?
- Tom Cable will return to Seahawks as OL coach, after 49ers fill vacancy
- Will the Seahawks keep Jimmy Graham in 2017 and beyond? Taking a look at key issues
- Watch: Marshawn Lynch nearly gets hit by a bus while riding his bike in Scotland
Top Seahawks Stories
The Seahawks could lose a second-round pick in the 2017 draft for violating NFL rules concerning the disclosure of injuries in regards to a knee injury suffered by Richard Sherman, according to a report Thursday from ESPN.
Center Justin Britt is another player whose contract the Seahawks could consider extending this off-season.
From Our Columnists
- Can Seahawk Russell Wilson repeat performance from four years ago? | Larry Stone
- Michael Bennett, Seahawks’ defense eager for challenge of Falcons’ offense
- It’s clear Seahawks are missing their magic after crushing loss to Cardinals | Matt Calkins
- Seahawks’ Richard Sherman thrives on the edge but goes too far this time
Scores and stats
- Marshawn Lynch is never far from Seahawks' memories WATCH
- For Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls, hometown of Flint is never far from his mind: ‘I can’t disappoint my city’ WATCH
- Richard Sherman ‘family tree’: Who has influenced the Seahawks cornerback?
- Seahawks’ Kevin Pierre-Louis opens up about his depression. This is his story
- Is this year’s Seahawks defense better than the one in 2013? A closer look at the numbers