The Seahawks enter the offseason again considered one of the favorites for the Super Bowl, currently listed at 15-1 to win it all next February in Minneapolis, the fifth-best odds in the NFL. But they also enter the offseason in a seemingly more precarious state since 2012.
- Poll: Should the Seahawks try to re-acquire tackles Russell Okung and Breno Giacomini?
- Five areas the Seahawks need to address this offseason
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch gets in Twitter feud with Netflix’s ‘Ultimate Beastmaster’
- Jets release former Seahawks OT Breno Giacomini — should Seattle bring back the band?
- Five under-the-radar Seahawks who could make runs at a roster spot in 2017
- Seahawks mailbag: Could Christian McCaffrey, Kevin King and Andrew Whitworth be good fits for Seattle?
- DT Earl Mitchell starting free agent tour in Seattle
- Report: Seahawks to get visit from free agent defensive tackle Earl Mitchell
Top Seahawks Stories
The Seahawks will now have five of the first 106 picks as they head into the NFL Draft, which is set for April 27-29.
Former Seahawk Russell Okung will again be a free agent after the Denver Broncos declined an option on his contract on Thursday.
From Our Columnists
- Can Seahawk Russell Wilson repeat performance from four years ago? | Larry Stone
- Michael Bennett, Seahawks’ defense eager for challenge of Falcons’ offense
- It’s clear Seahawks are missing their magic after crushing loss to Cardinals | Matt Calkins
- Seahawks’ Richard Sherman thrives on the edge but goes too far this time
Scores and stats
- Marshawn Lynch is never far from Seahawks' memories WATCH
- For Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls, hometown of Flint is never far from his mind: ‘I can’t disappoint my city’ WATCH
- Richard Sherman ‘family tree’: Who has influenced the Seahawks cornerback?
- Seahawks’ Kevin Pierre-Louis opens up about his depression. This is his story
- Is this year’s Seahawks defense better than the one in 2013? A closer look at the numbers