Seahawks GM John Schneider said 2016 first-round pick Germain Ifedi could be moving back to right tackle with free agent signee Oday Aboushi slated to start his Seattle career at right guard.
- Seahawks setting up a battle for the strongside linebacking spot
- Seahawks GM John Schneider likes incentive clauses, thinks Eddie Lacy can again give Seattle a power running game
- Seahawks’ free agent additions could mean 2016 first-round pick Germain Ifedi moves back to right tackle
- Seahawks GM John Schneider on Marshawn Lynch, Richard Sherman, Trevone Boykin, Colin Kaepernick, and more
- NFL approves ban against players leaping over the line of scrimmage to block field goals, PATs
- Former coaches give scouting reports on new Seahawks offensive linemen Luke Joeckel and Oday Aboushi
- Poll: What should the Seahawks do about their backup QB situation in the wake of Trevone Boykin’s arrest?
- Could Trevone Boykin’s arrest change Seahawks’ off-season plans for adding backup quarterback?
Top Seahawks Stories
Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman said on ESPN's First Take Friday he's not worried about trade rumors and has no issue with Marshawn Lynch reportedly wanting to play in Oakland.
Here's an updated look at all the Seahawks have done in free agency since the signing period began March 9.
From Our Columnists
Scores and stats
- Marshawn Lynch is never far from Seahawks' memories WATCH
- For Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls, hometown of Flint is never far from his mind: ‘I can’t disappoint my city’ WATCH
- Richard Sherman ‘family tree’: Who has influenced the Seahawks cornerback?
- Seahawks’ Kevin Pierre-Louis opens up about his depression. This is his story
- Is this year’s Seahawks defense better than the one in 2013? A closer look at the numbers