Here's a look at three positions where the Seahawks have yet to add any new players during the free agency period.
- Free agency winding down, but Seahawks still waiting to add at a few spots
- Seahawks add yet another linebacker by agreeing to terms with Terence Garvin
- Seahawks to sign linebacker Michael Wilhoite
- Seahawks, Bills propose having every play be reviewable
- Seahawks sign kicker John Lunsford, and wrapping up a few other free agent notes
- Breaking down the Seahawks’ offensive line after signings of Luke Joeckel and Oday Aboushi
- Seahawks sign safety Bradley McDougald
- Seahawks tight end Luke Willson: ‘It would have been stupid’ not to come back to Seattle
Top Seahawks Stories
Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman said on ESPN's First Take Friday he's not worried about trade rumors and has no issue with Marshawn Lynch reportedly wanting to play in Oakland.
Here's an updated look at all the Seahawks have done in free agency since the signing period began March 9.
From Our Columnists
Scores and stats
- Marshawn Lynch is never far from Seahawks' memories WATCH
- For Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls, hometown of Flint is never far from his mind: ‘I can’t disappoint my city’ WATCH
- Richard Sherman ‘family tree’: Who has influenced the Seahawks cornerback?
- Seahawks’ Kevin Pierre-Louis opens up about his depression. This is his story
- Is this year’s Seahawks defense better than the one in 2013? A closer look at the numbers
- Five questions for UW Huskies heading into spring football practices
- Final-ly! Gonzaga headed to Final Four, eliminating last reason people had to discount the program
- Mariners cut four pitchers from big league camp, leaning toward eight-man bullpen to start the season
- Washington State women reach WNIT Final Four