The coach and general manager have each signed extensions in the past three days, and so will be working together for at least the next four years.
- Dynamic between Seahawks’ Pete Carroll and John Schneider has been ‘fantastic collaboration’
- Seahawks agree to a contract with Pete Carroll through 2019
- Seahawks GM John Schneider ‘really wasn’t’ concerned that new contract would get done
- Tuesday’s poll: Should the Seahawks give Michael Bennett a new deal?
- With John Schneider deal done, expect a contract soon for Pete Carroll, too
- Seahawks’ Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor enter 2016 season healthy and happy
- Seahawks 16 for '16: Counting down Seattle's most pivotal players
- Seahawks to meet with Michael Bennett about new contract this week
Top Seahawks Stories
The Seattle-born Costacos Brothers have returned to the poster-making game with a limited edition print of Russell Wilson that benefit's Wilson's "Why Not You?'' Foundation.
It could be argued that Seattle’s entire plan for its offensive line this season is based on some big leaps of faith. But none may be bigger than what the team is thrusting on Gilliam, asking him to play left tackle two years after arriving in the NFL as an undrafted free agent.
- With Doug Baldwin signed, a look at what’s next for the Seahawks
- Seahawks’ 2016 draftees: Where they stand after minicamp
- The most wide-open position for the Seahawks in 2016? Try strongside linebacker
- Do the Seahawks really have only the 13th-best roster in the NFL?
- The Seahawks’ offensive line: A player-by-player review
Scores and stats
From Our Columnists
- Seahawks would be crazy to let Pete Carroll, John Schneider walk | Matt Calkins
- Seahawks’ Russell Wilson, UW women’s golf team delivered award-winning performances | Matt Calkins
- How much is Doug Baldwin really worth to the Seahawks? | Matt Calkins
- Richard Sherman insists Seahawks defense is still second to none
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson featured in new Costacos Brothers poster
- No coach could have won with these Sounders | Matt Calkins
- Self-proclaimed ‘steward of the club’ Brian Schmetzer takes over as interim Sounders head coach WATCH
- Mariners acquire reliever Drew Storen and cash from the Blue Jays in exchange for Joaquin Benoit