Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch had surgery Wednesday to fix a sports hernia issue but could return to the team in 3-4 weeks, coach Pete Carroll said.
Seahawks Pick 'Em
Play for a chance to win!
Top Seahawks Stories
Scores and stats
Highlights and More
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?
Most Read Stories
Around the NFL
NFL officials examine whether proper protocol was followed after St. Louis quarterback Case Keenum suffered concussion
League officials are investigating whether correct concussion protocol was followed for St. Louis Rams quarterback Case Keenum late in Sunday’s loss at Baltimore.
- Mariners’ Danny Hultzen clears waivers, outrighted to Class AAA Tacoma
- Like teammate Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks rookie Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks' rise in NFL power rankings sets up top-10 showdown with Steelers
- Huskies’ secondary prepared for ‘fun’ challenge against Cougars’ potent passing attack