Cliff Avril has been defined this season, maybe his best season, by his charity work in Haiti. But his reconnection with Haiti after more than a decade away from the island is rooted in the death of his father.
- Healthier Seahawks ready for the snow in Green Bay WATCH
- Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers: National media predictions
- What the national media are saying about Seahawks-Packers showdown: ‘a tougher challenge without Earl Thomas’
- Thanks to return of Thomas Rawls, K.J. Wright’s strong play, Seahawks earn solid grades for third quarter of season
- Seahawks’ Cliff Avril had grown distant from Haiti. Then his father died.
- Rams coach Jeff Fisher lost his red flag, used lips instead | Sideline Chatter | Dwight Perry
- Seahawks defensive coordinator Kris Richard on Earl Thomas: ‘There’s no doubt’ he’ll play next season
- Friday’s poll: Who has the better chance of winning this weekend?
Top Seahawks Stories
Seahawks general manager John Schneider is from De Pere, which is roughly six miles from Lambeau Field, where the Green Bay Packers play, a proximity that colored everything about Schneider’s upbringing and influences him to this day
Steven Terrell has waited a long time for a chance to make a name for himself in the NFL. His time has come now due to Earl Thomas' injury.
From Our Columnists
- Seahawks get another win, but Earl Thomas injury doesn’t make it feel like one | Matt Calkins
- Flag on the play: Cam Newton’s struggles may be due to karma, but it has nothing to do with Seahawks | Matt Calkins
- Doug Baldwin says Seahawks didn’t play well. Was it an aberration? | Larry Stone
- Russell Wilson for MVP? The case is becoming clearer | Matt Calkins WATCH
Scores and stats
- For Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls, hometown of Flint is never far from his mind: ‘I can’t disappoint my city’ WATCH
- Richard Sherman ‘family tree’: Who has influenced the Seahawks cornerback?
- Seahawks’ Kevin Pierre-Louis opens up about his depression. This is his story
- Is this year’s Seahawks defense better than the one in 2013? A closer look at the numbers
- Under Pete Carroll, Seahawks know doing the wrong thing sometimes is the right thing
- Steven Terrell prepared to make a name for himself as Earl Thomas' replacement
- Look: Husky crew uses stadium snow to send a message to UW football vs. Alabama
- Nation's top OL recruit taking official visit to UW this weekend
- WSU forms task force to review student conduct process and align with State Court of Appeals ruling