The Seahawks have agreed on a new contract with coach Pete Carroll through the 2019 season, which will keep him coaching the team until he is 68 years old.
- Dynamic between Seahawks’ Pete Carroll and John Schneider has been fantastic
- Seahawks agree to a contract with Pete Carroll through 2019
- Tuesday’s poll: Should the Seahawks give Michael Bennett a new deal?
- With John Schneider deal done, expect a contract soon for Pete Carroll, too
- Seahawks’ Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor enter 2016 season healthy and happy
- Seahawks 16 for '16: Counting down Seattle's most pivotal players
- Seahawks to meet with Michael Bennett about new contract this week
- Photos: Hundreds of Seahawks fans line up for tickets VIEW
Top Seahawks Stories
It could be argued that Seattle’s entire plan for its offensive line this season is based on some big leaps of faith. But none may be bigger than what the team is thrusting on Gilliam, asking him to play left tackle two years after arriving in the NFL as an undrafted free agent.
Seahawks general manager John Schneider said in an interview with John Clayton on 710 ESPN Seattle on Tuesday that he wasn't worried about the length of time it took to get a new contract with the team.
- With Doug Baldwin signed, a look at what’s next for the Seahawks
- Seahawks’ 2016 draftees: Where they stand after minicamp
- The most wide-open position for the Seahawks in 2016? Try strongside linebacker
- Do the Seahawks really have only the 13th-best roster in the NFL?
- The Seahawks’ offensive line: A player-by-player review
Scores and stats
From Our Columnists
- Seahawks would be crazy to let Pete Carroll, John Schneider walk | Matt Calkins
- Seahawks’ Russell Wilson, UW women’s golf team delivered award-winning performances | Matt Calkins
- How much is Doug Baldwin really worth to the Seahawks? | Matt Calkins
- Richard Sherman insists Seahawks defense is still second to none