The Seahawks focused on adding depth at positions of need on the last day of the NFL draft, grabbing more defensive backs and another offensive lineman.
2017 NFL Draft
- Breaking down the Seahawks’ reported undrafted free agent signings WATCH
- Seahawks what they said: Pete Carroll and John Schneider review the 2017 NFL Draft WATCH
- Seahawks begin to add undrafted free agents, including WVU QB Skyler Howard
- Five key areas the Seahawks addressed in the 2017 NFL draft
- One thing to know about each of the Seahawks’ 11 draft picks
- Undrafted free agent tracker: Seahawks reportedly sign West Virginia QB Skyler Howard
- Seahawks take running back Chris Carson of Oklahoma State in seventh round of NFL Draft
- Seahawks take WR David Moore in seventh round of 2017 NFL Draft
Top Seahawks Stories
The NFL drafts shows the Seahawks preparing for life after Boom. It’s not something that will likely show up in 2017, but in the harsh reality of the NFL, you have to perpetually gird yourself for ruthless turnover.
The second-round selection of Ethan Pocic marked the 15th time the Hawks have drafted an offensive lineman since coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider took over in 2010 — more than any other NFL team.
From Our Columnists
Scores and stats
- Marshawn Lynch is never far from Seahawks' memories WATCH
- For Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls, hometown of Flint is never far from his mind: ‘I can’t disappoint my city’ WATCH
- Richard Sherman ‘family tree’: Who has influenced the Seahawks cornerback?
- Seahawks’ Kevin Pierre-Louis opens up about his depression. This is his story
- Is this year’s Seahawks defense better than the one in 2013? A closer look at the numbers