The NFL on Monday approved a move of the Raiders from Oakland to Las Vegas. But the move may not occur until at least 2019, meaning the Seahawks could still have a couple of trips left to Oakland.
- Poll: What should the Seahawks do about their backup QB situation in the wake of Trevone Boykin’s arrest?
- Could Trevone Boykin’s arrest Monday change the Seahawks’ off-season plans for adding a backup quarterback?
- NFL approves move of Raiders to Las Vegas — but Seahawks likely haven’t seen last of Oakland just yet
- Seahawks' Trevone Boykin arrested on suspicion of pot possession, public intoxication as passenger in crash
- Free agency winding down, but Seahawks still waiting to add at a few spots
- Seahawks add yet another linebacker by agreeing to terms with Terence Garvin
- Seahawks to sign linebacker Michael Wilhoite
- Seahawks, Bills propose having every play be reviewable
Top Seahawks Stories
Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman said on ESPN's First Take Friday he's not worried about trade rumors and has no issue with Marshawn Lynch reportedly wanting to play in Oakland.
Here's an updated look at all the Seahawks have done in free agency since the signing period began March 9.
From Our Columnists
Scores and stats
- Marshawn Lynch is never far from Seahawks' memories WATCH
- For Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls, hometown of Flint is never far from his mind: ‘I can’t disappoint my city’ WATCH
- Richard Sherman ‘family tree’: Who has influenced the Seahawks cornerback?
- Seahawks’ Kevin Pierre-Louis opens up about his depression. This is his story
- Is this year’s Seahawks defense better than the one in 2013? A closer look at the numbers
- Kelsey Plum is unanimous choice as AP women’s basketball All-American VIEW
- Jarrod Dyson notches six hits, including a homer, in 10 at-bats in Mariners minor league games
- Baseball trailing other sports, especially soccer, when it comes to national-team cooperation | Inside Sports Business
- 100 years ago, Seattle won the Stanley Cup and boosted pro hockey's reach | Larry Stone