As we continue our review of the Seahawks’ opponents in the NFC West, here’s a look at the 49ers entering the offseason.
- MTR Western Sports Star awards highlights Michael Bennett and host of Huskies
- Watch: Michael Bennett, Luke Falk, Shawn Johnson and Warren Moon talk at Seattle Sports Star of the Year Awards
- Michael Bennett earns Seattle Male Sports Star of Year, also deserves title Quintessential Seahawk | Matt Calkins
- NFC West offseason report: Chip Kelly gets second chance, set to begin rebuilding 49ers
- Thursday’s poll: Which Seahawks free agent is the No. 1 priority to re-sign?
- Cam Newton says he doesn’t regret short news conference or failure to dive on fumbled ball | NFL
- Wednesday’s poll: Who is the greatest No. 24 in Seattle pro sports history?
- Affidavit: Johnny Manziel’s ex-girlfriend lost hearing after he struck her | NFL
Top Seahawks Stories
With offseason activity picking up, we will break down each of the Seahawks’ NFC West Division opponents over the next three days, reviewing the season and what might be ahead.
Seattle Seahawks defensive lineman Frank Clark took to Twitter to take issue with Cam Newton's decision not to jump on a fumble in the Super Bowl, Tweets sure to be revived when the two teams play again at CenturyLink Field next season.
- Seahawks reporter Bob Condotta answers big questions as Seattle faces offseason challenges
- The evolution of Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman
- Pete Carroll: ‘They’re not just football players, they’re Seahawks’
- Who is No. 2? Ranking the head coaches in Seahawks history
- Seahawks’ Jon Ryan sees the humor in his relationship with fiancee and comedian Sarah Colonna
Scores and stats
From Our Columnists
- How Twitter helped save Shiloh Keo’s career and send him to Super Bowl | Larry Stone
- Seahawks’ spirit seems palpable as media meets Broncos, Panthers for Super Bowl 50 | Larry Stone
- Seahawks fans’ complaints about Cam Newton have a familiar ring
- Why the Seahawks should reward Michael Bennett, not Kam Chancellor