Quarterback Russell Wilson was a full participant in practice on Wednesday with coach Pete Carroll saying afterward that 'he looked good.'
- Seahawk Luke Willson adding fullback to his list of responsibilities
- Seahawks’ Richard Sherman slams NFL, calls it a ‘bottom-line business’ WATCH
- NFL power rankings: National media members move up Seahawks
- Seahawks’ offensive line coach Tom Cable: ‘We just need to continue to grow and we’re doing that’ WATCH
- Seahawks’ rookie Germain Ifedi excited for chance to make NFL debut against Jets Sunday
- Russell Wilson a full participant in practice Wednesday in taking another step closer to playing Sunday against Jets
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says he’d be surprised if Russell Wilson doesn’t play Sunday WATCH
- Seahawks film review: Luke Willson’s role, Earl Thomas’ speed, and more top takeaways
Top Seahawks Stories
The Seahawks on Wednesday signed veteran running back C.J. Spiller, adding depth to an injury-ravaged backfield in time for Sunday's game against the New York Jets.
Will Russell Wilson play against the Jets? Is the Seahawks' locker-room culture truly different? Did Wilson and Jimmy Graham showcase a more developed connection? This and more on the SeaTalk podcast this week.
From Our Columnists
- Seahawks should sit Russell Wilson vs. Jets | Larry Stone
- Seahawks trust in Russell Wilson’s health, but is banged-up the new normal? | Larry Stone
- Seahawks get well against 49ers: ‘It just felt more like Seahawk football’ | Matt Calkins
- Is it time for white NFL players to take a knee during national anthem?
Scores and stats
- ‘People are still missing the point’ of athlete protests, Seahawks’ Richard Sherman says WATCH
- Doug Baldwin and Seahawks stand arm-in-arm during national anthem before season opener VIEW
- Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is now in complete control
- Carl ‘Tater’ Smith: Possibly the Most Interesting Man on the Seahawks
- TV company stare down means fewer games for Seahawks fans | Inside Sports Business