Meet the local designers and artisans who devised giant mice, flying reindeer and even digital snow for PNB's bold new production of 'The Nutcracker,' which opens the day after Thanksgiving.
- ‘Creed’ lands a decent punch, with Rocky on the sidelines | Movie review
- ‘Kimmy Schmidt’ star Tituss Burgess to drop in with Seattle Men’s Chorus
- ‘Legend’: Double trouble for Tom Hardy gangster thriller | Movie review
- NBC’s ‘Chicago Med’ needs a shot of drama, stat
- Watershed Fest at the Gorge is now 2 weekends
- TV highlights for Thanksgiving Day, and beyond
- Heading to the movies this Thanksgiving weekend? 8 options from serious to silly
- Nearly 60 and going strong, Chipmunks have new musical
- Rant & Rave: Grateful for quickly restored electricity
Movie review of “The Good Dinosaur”: A fearful young dinosaur learns to overcome his frights during an odyssey through a peril-filled world with the help of his pet, an unevolved human boy. Rating: 2.5 stars out of 4.
Coming up: Macy’s Holiday Parade, Macy’s Star Lighting, Holiday Carousel opening: Friday, Nov. 27, Seattle; on the same day in Bellevue, Magic Season Snowflake Lane and an ice-skating rink will open.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle Youth Symphony, the biggest little orchestra in the United States
- Dynamism and delight from symphony guest conductor Thomas Dausgaard | Classical review
- Mello cello — the sunny disposition of Icelandic musician Sæunn Thorsteinsdóttir
- Pianist Jean-Yves Thibaudet seals thrilling recital with a kiss | Classical review