- Don’t privatize Seattle’s favorite community center | Mark Higgins / Times editorial columnist
- Remove obstacles to American dream, including absurd professional licensing laws | Op-Ed
- Anti-Semitism: Blame game | Letter to the editor
- On McCleary budget, lawmakers must remember fundamental education objectives | Editorial
- Vital Port of Seattle deserves strong leadership now | Op-Ed
- Right on: Everett takes on OxyContin makers | Editorial
His recklessness is beginning — barely — to trouble some of his supporters, but President Donald Trump mostly just gets to skip along in Mar-a-Lago as his party whistles a happy tune.
- In a Florida death-penalty case, the governor leads the mob against the rule of law | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- Social Security and Medicare will fail without reform | Albert R. Hunt | Syndicated columnist
- Democrats have a nasty little Gorsuch problem | Albert R. Hunt | Syndicated columnist
- The Trump faithful get the budget cuts they voted for | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
Washington state’s professional licensing laws are out of whack and can discriminate against people trained out of state or the country.
- Lawmakers: Feel free to steal my ideas for your McCleary plan | Donna Gordon Blankinship / Times editorial columnist
- What’s behind Dow Constantine’s illogical arts-levy proposal? | Jonathan Martin / Times editorial columnist
- Tax the rich to fund Washington schools? Trump might help | Brier Dudley / Times editorial columnist
The rabbi blaming President Donald Trump for Holocaust graffiti is astonishing when Trump has expressed more support for Israel in the short time since his election than President Obama did in eight years. Anti-Semites have been denying the historic fact of the Holocaust and the horrific death of 6 million Jews long before Trump used...
Most Read Stories
- The results are in: Here's where the new Dick's Drive-In will be
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX on brink of `Wright Brothers moment’ with reused rocket
- Best way to slow aging? Exercise, but not just any kind
- New residents pour in: Pierce, Snohomish counties see nation's biggest jump in movers
- Seahawks' QB Trevone Boykin arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession and public intoxication while passenger in car crash