GOP candidates and leaders are taking any chance they can get to lamabst President Obama.
- Armchair activism pays off in ice bucket challenge | Nicholas Kristof / Syndicated columnist
- If Sandy Hook and TV shootings are ‘bearable,’ what is not? | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
- Innocents online with Ashley Madison | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
- Shocking silence on sex slavery | Trudy Rubin / Syndicated columnist
The Seattle Education Association has voted unanimously to strike on Wednesday if there is no tentative agreement between the district and SEA. SEA began bargaining with Seattle Public Schools in May to avoid this situation, but the district’s bargaining team was disorganized and unable to make decisions. Key members of the district’s team failed to...
- Why not rename Rainier to Mount Amazon? | Letter to the editor
- Seattle’s bad drivers: Other factors to blame; we’re all in it together | Letters to the editor
- Keep Saint Edward State Park public | Letter to the editor
- Vancouver oil terminal: bad for small businesses | Letter to the editor
- Donald Trump: a narcissistic entertainer and a bully | Letter to the editor
- Without more diversity, national parks could become irrelevant | Guest columnist
- Inslee, ‘just say no’ to Vancouver Energy Terminal | Guest columnist
- Teacher strikes hurt students and divide the community | Guest columnist
- State logging rules should not be subject to industry influence | Guest columnist