- From pink hats to candidate forums: Women are stepping up | Donna Gordon Blankinship / Times editorial columnist
- Tweets against transgender patriots threaten military readiness | Op-Ed
- Sen. McCain: Health-care overhaul | Letter to the editor
- Transgender tweets: Inaccurate coverage | Letter to the editor
- Herbold, Bagshaw, O'Brien: Seattle is overdue for developer impact fees | Op-Ed
- Stop exploiting student athletes | Editorial
Trying to defenestrate Jeff Sessions, the lone Republican senator in Trump’s corner during the primary campaign and a popular figure among his former Senate colleagues, will make things worse for the president on both fronts.
From pink hats to candidate forums: Women are stepping up | Donna Gordon Blankinship / Times editorial columnist
Washington women are taking the next step toward political power. Editorial columnist Donna Blankinship applauds women running for office.
The headline “Transgender people banned in military” is incorrect and needlessly inflammatory . Yes, the president of the United States issued a screed in his Wednesday morning tweet storm. But though he is commander in chief, a tweet is not an executive order, and even the president is not above the law. What if he...
Most Read Stories
- Woman, 71, lost in Olympics with dog, built shelter, ate ants
- 3 teens killed in Lynnwood crash from Mill Creek high school
- Foreign buyers drop off as Seattle housing market hits hottest tempo since 2006 bubble
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Are Seattle housing prices headed for a crash? | Jon Talton