The U.S. must take action to combat outrageous war crimes in the Middle East.
Editor, The Times: After observing Donald Trump’s treatment of Univision’s Jorge Ramos, it should be crystal clear to all that Trump is a charismatic, narcissistic entertainer, and a bully . Historically, these traits, especially in combination, have always, time and again, demonstrated throughout the globe to be devastating in a leader. Sadly, this does not...
- Seattle shootings: NRA is root issue | Letter to the editor
- Amazon’s workplace: Take a page from Pete Carroll’s playbook | Letter to the editor
- ‘All lives matter’: Rights of other groups cannot be sacrificed | Letter to the editor
- Shell oil lease: Don’t interfere in due process | Letter to the editor
- Wildfires: Hypocrisy in funding, climate change denial | Letter to the editor
“Whether it’s ideology or political expediency that keeps Republicans dancing around the elephant in the room, party time is over.”