Seattle author’s new book ‘Little House in the City’ — and a just-the-right-size home for twin sisters in Wallingford — answers questions of space. VIEW
Real Estate News
- Seattle construction boom means lots of empty apartments, even some cheaper rents
- As sales plunge, King County home inventory has biggest jump on record
- For first time ever, one in 10 Seattle homes has just one room | FYI Guy
- New review could pave way for more backyard cottages in Seattle while restricting ‘McMansions’
- Want to know what a Seattle tax hike would mean for you? New King County tool helps even renters
- Paul Allen invested in Seattle the old-fashioned way | Jon Talton
- San Francisco startup wants to help Bellevue teachers buy their homes
- Queen Anne group again challenges Seattle plan to ease restrictions on backyard cottages
A historic house on Beacon Hill is on the market, and a $1 million offer to save it from the bulldozer was reportedly rejected as far too low. How much will it take for Seattle to save a piece of its past?
The old rules don’t apply when it comes to buying a home in the Seattle area these days. Here are tips gathered from dozens of buyers, sellers, brokers and lenders about what’s working and what’s changing.
Seattle's South Lake Union, home to Amazon's urban campus, is the region's fastest growing neighborhood. But there's a close second. Check out our interactive map.
Find Your Dream Home
- A very spirited race through the Market
- Learn all about Wallingford — or at least its historic homes | Now & Then
- A whimsical West Seattle garden is a colorful reflection of its owner’s life VIEW
- The couple behind Succession Wines finds increased motivation, and success, after a devastating wildfire