Toilet Tattoos are touted as the only toilet-lid embellishment on the market that is removable and reusable and can be wiped clean.
Transforming the look of the toilet is easy — just peel a Toilet Tattoo from its backing card, place it on the toilet lid and smooth it out. They are made from electrostatic vinyl film, so they are reusable and will not harm the surface of the toilet lid when removed.
A wide array of designs is available. The company is also able to reproduce original paintings or photographs or monograms onto the Toilet Tattoos.
Fashion design entrepreneur Celeste Massullo dreamed up Toilet Tattoos when couldn’t find what she wanted on the market. “I wanted to decorate my toilet in a creative, modern and clean way,” Massullo says. “So I created Toilet Tattoos to give consumers a contemporary and simple choice to decorate their commode.”
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
Most Read Stories
Toilet Tattoos sell for $9.95 per package and are available at Wal-Mart Stores and online at www.toilet-tattoos.com.