Toilet Tattoos are touted as the only toilet-lid embellishment on the market that is removable and reusable and can be wiped clean.
Transforming the look of the toilet is easy — just peel a Toilet Tattoo from its backing card, place it on the toilet lid and smooth it out. They are made from electrostatic vinyl film, so they are reusable and will not harm the surface of the toilet lid when removed.
A wide array of designs is available. The company is also able to reproduce original paintings or photographs or monograms onto the Toilet Tattoos.
Fashion design entrepreneur Celeste Massullo dreamed up Toilet Tattoos when couldn’t find what she wanted on the market. “I wanted to decorate my toilet in a creative, modern and clean way,” Massullo says. “So I created Toilet Tattoos to give consumers a contemporary and simple choice to decorate their commode.”
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India
- Hope Solo’s domestic-violence charges revived
Most Read Stories
Toilet Tattoos sell for $9.95 per package and are available at Wal-Mart Stores and online at www.toilet-tattoos.com.