The same drab clock that’s been hanging on the wall for years may need to be replaced in the repurposed office turned nursery, especially with these creative room fixtures on the market:
With tin feathers and forks for feet, a one-of-a-kind clock sculpture — as well as similar sculptures — by B Squared is $120 at Leon and Lulu, or www.leonandlulu.com.
LEGO’s Yoda, everyone’s favorite friend of the Force, is here to help you evade the dark side. Features alarm and digital, lighted display. It’s $29.99 at www.lego.com.
Nature Calls alarm clocks — each featuring the face of a friendly owl, raccoon or chicken — are $20 at www.garnethill.com. Perfect for the kid in your life — or for the kid in you.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
Most Read Stories
— Detroit Free Press