The same drab clock that’s been hanging on the wall for years may need to be replaced in the repurposed office turned nursery, especially with these creative room fixtures on the market:
With tin feathers and forks for feet, a one-of-a-kind clock sculpture — as well as similar sculptures — by B Squared is $120 at Leon and Lulu, or www.leonandlulu.com.
LEGO’s Yoda, everyone’s favorite friend of the Force, is here to help you evade the dark side. Features alarm and digital, lighted display. It’s $29.99 at www.lego.com.
Nature Calls alarm clocks — each featuring the face of a friendly owl, raccoon or chicken — are $20 at www.garnethill.com. Perfect for the kid in your life — or for the kid in you.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
Most Read Stories
— Detroit Free Press