The same drab clock that’s been hanging on the wall for years may need to be replaced in the repurposed office turned nursery, especially with these creative room fixtures on the market:
With tin feathers and forks for feet, a one-of-a-kind clock sculpture — as well as similar sculptures — by B Squared is $120 at Leon and Lulu, or www.leonandlulu.com.
LEGO’s Yoda, everyone’s favorite friend of the Force, is here to help you evade the dark side. Features alarm and digital, lighted display. It’s $29.99 at www.lego.com.
Nature Calls alarm clocks — each featuring the face of a friendly owl, raccoon or chicken — are $20 at www.garnethill.com. Perfect for the kid in your life — or for the kid in you.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
- Helmet camera captured deadly Yosemite cliff jump
Most Read Stories
— Detroit Free Press