The same drab clock that’s been hanging on the wall for years may need to be replaced in the repurposed office turned nursery, especially with these creative room fixtures on the market:
With tin feathers and forks for feet, a one-of-a-kind clock sculpture — as well as similar sculptures — by B Squared is $120 at Leon and Lulu, or www.leonandlulu.com.
LEGO’s Yoda, everyone’s favorite friend of the Force, is here to help you evade the dark side. Features alarm and digital, lighted display. It’s $29.99 at www.lego.com.
Nature Calls alarm clocks — each featuring the face of a friendly owl, raccoon or chicken — are $20 at www.garnethill.com. Perfect for the kid in your life — or for the kid in you.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
Most Read Stories
— Detroit Free Press