The same drab clock that’s been hanging on the wall for years may need to be replaced in the repurposed office turned nursery, especially with these creative room fixtures on the market:
With tin feathers and forks for feet, a one-of-a-kind clock sculpture — as well as similar sculptures — by B Squared is $120 at Leon and Lulu, or www.leonandlulu.com.
LEGO’s Yoda, everyone’s favorite friend of the Force, is here to help you evade the dark side. Features alarm and digital, lighted display. It’s $29.99 at www.lego.com.
Nature Calls alarm clocks — each featuring the face of a friendly owl, raccoon or chicken — are $20 at www.garnethill.com. Perfect for the kid in your life — or for the kid in you.
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
- Video captures fiery lava explosion at Hawaii volcano
Most Read Stories
— Detroit Free Press