Use these tips for bathroom organization to make the most of your bathroom, regardless of its size.
• Organize your medicine cabinet
Make your medicine cabinet a repository of things you need and use regularly, which means chucking outdated medicines and relocating excess to another location.
Keep like items in their own labeled storage bins underneath the sink or in the linen closet. When you need to use something, slide the whole container out for easy access.
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
• Control hair-product clutter
Gels, sprays, curlers, combs and hair dryers take up a lot of space in the bathroom. For quick organization, buy a plastic tub for under the sink and load it up with your supplies. When you fix your hair, the whole tub can be taken out and put away without creating a mess.
• Add creative towel storage
If your towel rack isn’t big enough to hang the family’s towels, add hooks to the bathroom.
• Divide and conquer your makeup
An expandable cosmetic-drawer organizer fits in a shallow drawer and takes the place of bulky cosmetic bags. Various compartments will organize lipstick, blush and eye shadow so you never have to root around to find what you’re looking for.
• Claim the space over your toilet
Over-the-toilet bath furniture is a great place to put extra toilet paper, toiletries and even towels. Consider a unit with cabinets or closed shelving.
• Add style and function with apothecary jars
If you have a lot of counter space, and don’t mind leaving things out in the open, invest in some stylish apothecary jars to hold necessities. Cotton swabs, soap and bath salts look great in clear-glass containers.