The bedroom, experts advise, should be reserved for sleeping and sex. But that most intimate space also is an ideal setting for the red-hot union of fashion and home decor.
Is your closet full of stripes? The look transfers easily to a quilt. Can’t get enough of oxblood red or the leathers that dominated the fall runways? Try pulling them off in a decorative sham.
Wrap your bed in … Diane von Furstenberg.
The wild, funky graphics that are a signature of the DVF brand are as bold as ever on her duvet covers and shams. Colorful dots, swirls, mazes, leaves, waves and animal prints energize a room and give the bedding center stage. Sets like the mauve Spotted Cat might get you digging for those leather pants you were wearing back when the wrap dress was invented. saks.com
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- Home prices charge ahead, driving some buyers farther afield
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Trump plans rallies in Lynden and Spokane on Saturday
Most Read Stories
— Chicago Tribune