Think that cleaning your refrigerator takes a lot of effort? Well, chill! Just follow these tips:
1. Combine 1 cup clear ammonia, ½ cup vinegar and ¼ cup baking soda into a gallon of hot water. This no-rinse formula is a degreaser that prevents mold.
Use toothpaste to remove tough stains. It contains a gentle abrasive and has a pleasant odor.
3. To clean under the refrigerator, remove the grill and run a yardstick covered with a pair of pantyhose underneath. Also check the pan of water, since it can hold unpleasant-smelling water.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- McMorris Rodgers should ask hometown folks about Obamacare
- Oregon Zoo elephant Rama euthanized; loved to paint
- Seattle congestion: We're No. 5
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
Most Read Stories
4. Sprinkle vanilla or orange extract on cotton balls in a shallow dish and put in the refrigerator.
5. Put a crumpled piece of a brown paper grocery bag inside vegetable bins and leave it for 48 hours. The paper will absorb the odor.
6. Keep your refrigerator at 37 degrees.