Your friend has moved into a new home and is having a housewarming party. But you don’t want to show up with a $10 bottle of wine — or worse — empty-handed. It’s common courtesy to come bearing gifts.
For the good friend who is into wine, you could spring for a wine-bottle rack that costs only a little more than a couple bottles of wine.
The Pottery Barn wood and iron Industry Wine Bottle Racks ($49.50-$79) come in two sizes — six or 12 bottles. The blackened metal bands and pine-veneer wood finish pair up for the rack’s industrial design. The bottle holders feature visible rivets.
Stackable. Sits securely in place by positioned rivets — and looks modern and vintage at the same time.
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
Most Read Stories
— Tricia Romano, www.RetailMeNot.com