Your friend has moved into a new home and is having a housewarming party. But you don’t want to show up with a $10 bottle of wine — or worse — empty-handed. It’s common courtesy to come bearing gifts.
For the good friend who is into wine, you could spring for a wine-bottle rack that costs only a little more than a couple bottles of wine.
The Pottery Barn wood and iron Industry Wine Bottle Racks ($49.50-$79) come in two sizes — six or 12 bottles. The blackened metal bands and pine-veneer wood finish pair up for the rack’s industrial design. The bottle holders feature visible rivets.
Stackable. Sits securely in place by positioned rivets — and looks modern and vintage at the same time.
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- Home prices charge ahead, driving some buyers farther afield
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
Most Read Stories
— Tricia Romano, www.RetailMeNot.com