Your friend has moved into a new home and is having a housewarming party. But you don’t want to show up with a $10 bottle of wine — or worse — empty-handed. It’s common courtesy to come bearing gifts.
For the good friend who is into wine, you could spring for a wine-bottle rack that costs only a little more than a couple bottles of wine.
The Pottery Barn wood and iron Industry Wine Bottle Racks ($49.50-$79) come in two sizes — six or 12 bottles. The blackened metal bands and pine-veneer wood finish pair up for the rack’s industrial design. The bottle holders feature visible rivets.
Stackable. Sits securely in place by positioned rivets — and looks modern and vintage at the same time.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
Most Read Stories
— Tricia Romano, www.RetailMeNot.com