Your friend has moved into a new home and is having a housewarming party. But you don’t want to show up with a $10 bottle of wine — or worse — empty-handed. It’s common courtesy to come bearing gifts.
For the good friend who is into wine, you could spring for a wine-bottle rack that costs only a little more than a couple bottles of wine.
The Pottery Barn wood and iron Industry Wine Bottle Racks ($49.50-$79) come in two sizes — six or 12 bottles. The blackened metal bands and pine-veneer wood finish pair up for the rack’s industrial design. The bottle holders feature visible rivets.
Stackable. Sits securely in place by positioned rivets — and looks modern and vintage at the same time.
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
— Tricia Romano, www.RetailMeNot.com