We’re used to Target’s designer collaborations.
They’re fun and have a way of introducing many of us to names and looks we might not otherwise be able to afford.
The collection includes the work of 24 designers — Jason Wu, Alice + Olivia, Tracy Reese, Thom Browne, Judith Leiber and more — who have offered everything from a lunch box to a yoga mat and party dresses and purses to shot glasses.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Couple missing 2 weeks in California drank rain, ate oranges
- Five Seahawks players to watch during OTAs
Most Read Stories
Jason Wu, a favorite designer of first lady Michelle Obama, contributed these bold and beautiful but totally tasteful ornaments.
Detroit Free Press