We’re used to Target’s designer collaborations.
They’re fun and have a way of introducing many of us to names and looks we might not otherwise be able to afford.
The collection includes the work of 24 designers — Jason Wu, Alice + Olivia, Tracy Reese, Thom Browne, Judith Leiber and more — who have offered everything from a lunch box to a yoga mat and party dresses and purses to shot glasses.
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- Seahawks made mistake by drafting Frank Clark
- Explore this: How fast is your neighborhood densifying?
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- David Goldberg, husband of Sheryl Sandberg, dies at 47
Most Read Stories
Jason Wu, a favorite designer of first lady Michelle Obama, contributed these bold and beautiful but totally tasteful ornaments.
Detroit Free Press