We’re used to Target’s designer collaborations.
They’re fun and have a way of introducing many of us to names and looks we might not otherwise be able to afford.
The collection includes the work of 24 designers — Jason Wu, Alice + Olivia, Tracy Reese, Thom Browne, Judith Leiber and more — who have offered everything from a lunch box to a yoga mat and party dresses and purses to shot glasses.
- Man who says he feared mass shootings accidentally shoots stranger in movie theater, police say
- Seattle neighborhoods hire private security amid ‘blatant lawlessness’
- Police say Seahawk Derrick Coleman smoked synthetic marijuana before crash
- Sen. Pam Roach booted off sex-trafficking panel for ‘victim-blaming,’ other insults
- Boeing tanker passes first midair refueling test for Air Force
Most Read Stories
Jason Wu, a favorite designer of first lady Michelle Obama, contributed these bold and beautiful but totally tasteful ornaments.
Detroit Free Press