We’re used to Target’s designer collaborations.
They’re fun and have a way of introducing many of us to names and looks we might not otherwise be able to afford.
The collection includes the work of 24 designers — Jason Wu, Alice + Olivia, Tracy Reese, Thom Browne, Judith Leiber and more — who have offered everything from a lunch box to a yoga mat and party dresses and purses to shot glasses.
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
Most Read Stories
Jason Wu, a favorite designer of first lady Michelle Obama, contributed these bold and beautiful but totally tasteful ornaments.
Detroit Free Press