We’re used to Target’s designer collaborations.
They’re fun and have a way of introducing many of us to names and looks we might not otherwise be able to afford.
The collection includes the work of 24 designers — Jason Wu, Alice + Olivia, Tracy Reese, Thom Browne, Judith Leiber and more — who have offered everything from a lunch box to a yoga mat and party dresses and purses to shot glasses.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
Jason Wu, a favorite designer of first lady Michelle Obama, contributed these bold and beautiful but totally tasteful ornaments.
Detroit Free Press