We’re used to Target’s designer collaborations.
They’re fun and have a way of introducing many of us to names and looks we might not otherwise be able to afford.
The collection includes the work of 24 designers — Jason Wu, Alice + Olivia, Tracy Reese, Thom Browne, Judith Leiber and more — who have offered everything from a lunch box to a yoga mat and party dresses and purses to shot glasses.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
Most Read Stories
Jason Wu, a favorite designer of first lady Michelle Obama, contributed these bold and beautiful but totally tasteful ornaments.
Detroit Free Press