In the first episode of Season 2 of Lena Dunham’s “Girls” on HBO, Hannah and Elijah throw a housewarming party by corralling whatever booze they have onto their kitchen table.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have some sort of cart to arrange bottles and all those bar accessories you got as gifts?
Celebrate spring by splurging on a cart that has a small footprint but a lot of storage, says Pat Eckerstrom, executive vice president of Crate & Barrel. Arranging your liquor and wineglasses on it will also free up storage space in kitchen cabinets.
One solution is Crate & Barrel’s Collins ($799) trolley-style cart with three shelves and two stemware racks.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW, WSU
Most Read Stories
— The Washington Post