In the first episode of Season 2 of Lena Dunham’s “Girls” on HBO, Hannah and Elijah throw a housewarming party by corralling whatever booze they have onto their kitchen table.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have some sort of cart to arrange bottles and all those bar accessories you got as gifts?
Celebrate spring by splurging on a cart that has a small footprint but a lot of storage, says Pat Eckerstrom, executive vice president of Crate & Barrel. Arranging your liquor and wineglasses on it will also free up storage space in kitchen cabinets.
One solution is Crate & Barrel’s Collins ($799) trolley-style cart with three shelves and two stemware racks.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Evergreen High School football player critically injured during game
Most Read Stories
— The Washington Post