In the first episode of Season 2 of Lena Dunham’s “Girls” on HBO, Hannah and Elijah throw a housewarming party by corralling whatever booze they have onto their kitchen table.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have some sort of cart to arrange bottles and all those bar accessories you got as gifts?
Celebrate spring by splurging on a cart that has a small footprint but a lot of storage, says Pat Eckerstrom, executive vice president of Crate & Barrel. Arranging your liquor and wineglasses on it will also free up storage space in kitchen cabinets.
One solution is Crate & Barrel’s Collins ($799) trolley-style cart with three shelves and two stemware racks.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
— The Washington Post