In the first episode of Season 2 of Lena Dunham’s “Girls” on HBO, Hannah and Elijah throw a housewarming party by corralling whatever booze they have onto their kitchen table.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have some sort of cart to arrange bottles and all those bar accessories you got as gifts?
Celebrate spring by splurging on a cart that has a small footprint but a lot of storage, says Pat Eckerstrom, executive vice president of Crate & Barrel. Arranging your liquor and wineglasses on it will also free up storage space in kitchen cabinets.
One solution is Crate & Barrel’s Collins ($799) trolley-style cart with three shelves and two stemware racks.
- Amid drought, Rattlesnake Lake reveals its roots
- Probe of 777 engine’s explosive failure pinpoints its origin
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
- Seattle-area teen loved football, says grieving father
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
Most Read Stories
— The Washington Post