Wine bottles are getting a second life as Glacier Glass glassware.
Glacier Glass was created by Paula Sansone-Johnson, a designer with Rolf Glass in Mount Pleasant, Pa., who called on her knowledge of glass cutting and manufacturing to turn the bottoms of used wine bottles into glassware. The glasses are etched with designs created with diamond-wheel engraving technology.
A set of four, 12-ounce tumblers in antique blue costs $57.50 at www.ClassicHostess.com. Shipping is extra.
— Akron Beacon Journal
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers