Wine bottles are getting a second life as Glacier Glass glassware.
Glacier Glass was created by Paula Sansone-Johnson, a designer with Rolf Glass in Mount Pleasant, Pa., who called on her knowledge of glass cutting and manufacturing to turn the bottoms of used wine bottles into glassware. The glasses are etched with designs created with diamond-wheel engraving technology.
A set of four, 12-ounce tumblers in antique blue costs $57.50 at www.ClassicHostess.com. Shipping is extra.
— Akron Beacon Journal
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Seattle’s vanishing black community