Wine bottles are getting a second life as Glacier Glass glassware.
Glacier Glass was created by Paula Sansone-Johnson, a designer with Rolf Glass in Mount Pleasant, Pa., who called on her knowledge of glass cutting and manufacturing to turn the bottoms of used wine bottles into glassware. The glasses are etched with designs created with diamond-wheel engraving technology.
A set of four, 12-ounce tumblers in antique blue costs $57.50 at www.ClassicHostess.com. Shipping is extra.
— Akron Beacon Journal
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica