Triathlon season is in full swing and the Cottage Lake Tri, which comes with a twist, enters he fray Saturday, June 14.
Organizer Mary Meyer, who trains triathletes and swimmers, calls it the “Cottage Lake Tri & Tri Again.”
That’s because some competitors can choose to go through it twice in one day while others can join the “beat your time” category and try to better their times in a second triathlon on the same course on Sept. 6.
Or participants can just do it once, treat it as a relay or choose to compete side-by-side with family members or friends.
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- 'Downton Abbey' star Brendan Coyle banned from driving
- Building with iconic Seattle P-I globe sold for $40M
Most Read Stories
The event, at 18831 N.E. Woodinville-Duvall Road, begins at 8 a.m.
For more information: marymeyerlifefitness.com/