Triathlon season is in full swing and the Cottage Lake Tri, which comes with a twist, enters he fray Saturday, June 14.
Organizer Mary Meyer, who trains triathletes and swimmers, calls it the “Cottage Lake Tri & Tri Again.”
That’s because some competitors can choose to go through it twice in one day while others can join the “beat your time” category and try to better their times in a second triathlon on the same course on Sept. 6.
Or participants can just do it once, treat it as a relay or choose to compete side-by-side with family members or friends.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
Most Read Stories
The event, at 18831 N.E. Woodinville-Duvall Road, begins at 8 a.m.
For more information: marymeyerlifefitness.com/