Triathlon season is in full swing and the Cottage Lake Tri, which comes with a twist, enters he fray Saturday, June 14.
Organizer Mary Meyer, who trains triathletes and swimmers, calls it the “Cottage Lake Tri & Tri Again.”
That’s because some competitors can choose to go through it twice in one day while others can join the “beat your time” category and try to better their times in a second triathlon on the same course on Sept. 6.
Or participants can just do it once, treat it as a relay or choose to compete side-by-side with family members or friends.
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
The event, at 18831 N.E. Woodinville-Duvall Road, begins at 8 a.m.
For more information: marymeyerlifefitness.com/