Triathlon season is in full swing and the Cottage Lake Tri, which comes with a twist, enters he fray Saturday, June 14.
Organizer Mary Meyer, who trains triathletes and swimmers, calls it the “Cottage Lake Tri & Tri Again.”
That’s because some competitors can choose to go through it twice in one day while others can join the “beat your time” category and try to better their times in a second triathlon on the same course on Sept. 6.
Or participants can just do it once, treat it as a relay or choose to compete side-by-side with family members or friends.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
Most Read Stories
The event, at 18831 N.E. Woodinville-Duvall Road, begins at 8 a.m.
For more information: marymeyerlifefitness.com/