Triathlon season is in full swing and the Cottage Lake Tri, which comes with a twist, enters he fray Saturday, June 14.
Organizer Mary Meyer, who trains triathletes and swimmers, calls it the “Cottage Lake Tri & Tri Again.”
That’s because some competitors can choose to go through it twice in one day while others can join the “beat your time” category and try to better their times in a second triathlon on the same course on Sept. 6.
Or participants can just do it once, treat it as a relay or choose to compete side-by-side with family members or friends.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
- Six sickened by E. coli linked to local food truck
- Huskies’ colors for opener are purple, green
Most Read Stories
The event, at 18831 N.E. Woodinville-Duvall Road, begins at 8 a.m.
For more information: marymeyerlifefitness.com/