Fit & Fun
Dress crazy, get fit, help those in need.
That’s the multitasking mantra that guides
Saturday’s annual Pumpkin Push 5K to Care for Seattle’s Homeless, a timed 5K run or a or two-mile walk around Seward Park.
“Proceeds go to support health care at Neighborcare Health, which provides medical, dental and mental health care to more than 50,000 patients each year, 8,000 of whom are homeless or recently homeless.”
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
Most Read Stories
Prizes will be given away, and not just to the top-finishers, say organizers. There will also be food and beverages, long-sleeved Pumpkin Push T-shirts and a costume contest.
Learn more at www.pumpkinpush.com
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com