Fit & Fun
Dress crazy, get fit, help those in need.
That’s the multitasking mantra that guides
Saturday’s annual Pumpkin Push 5K to Care for Seattle’s Homeless, a timed 5K run or a or two-mile walk around Seward Park.
“Proceeds go to support health care at Neighborcare Health, which provides medical, dental and mental health care to more than 50,000 patients each year, 8,000 of whom are homeless or recently homeless.”
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
Most Read Stories
Prizes will be given away, and not just to the top-finishers, say organizers. There will also be food and beverages, long-sleeved Pumpkin Push T-shirts and a costume contest.
Learn more at www.pumpkinpush.com
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org