Fit & Fun
Could you survive the Survivor Mud Run? You can try, Saturday, June 7, at Remlinger Farms in Carnation.
Organizers, who expect at least 5,000 participants, say the course includes mud pits and 20 tough obstacles that require running, climbing, jumping and crawling through “the most extreme 5k mud run created.”
Waves of up to 300 racers will start every 5 minutes, with the first to begin at 9 a.m. Awards will be given — including for best costume. All finishers get a medal, bib and headband. Survivors older than 21 also get a free beer.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Walkoff magic! Leonys Martin’s dramatic homer in ninth lifts Mariners
Most Read Stories
The entry fee is $69 if you register by Monday. On the day of the race it climbs to $80. Also prepare to spend $10 on parking if you drive.
The Carnation property is at 32610 N.E. 32nd St. Find more information at survivormudrun.com/
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com