Fit & Fun
Could you survive the Survivor Mud Run? You can try, Saturday, June 7, at Remlinger Farms in Carnation.
Organizers, who expect at least 5,000 participants, say the course includes mud pits and 20 tough obstacles that require running, climbing, jumping and crawling through “the most extreme 5k mud run created.”
Waves of up to 300 racers will start every 5 minutes, with the first to begin at 9 a.m. Awards will be given — including for best costume. All finishers get a medal, bib and headband. Survivors older than 21 also get a free beer.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
Most Read Stories
The entry fee is $69 if you register by Monday. On the day of the race it climbs to $80. Also prepare to spend $10 on parking if you drive.
The Carnation property is at 32610 N.E. 32nd St. Find more information at survivormudrun.com/
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org