Fit & Fun
Could you survive the Survivor Mud Run? You can try, Saturday, June 7, at Remlinger Farms in Carnation.
Organizers, who expect at least 5,000 participants, say the course includes mud pits and 20 tough obstacles that require running, climbing, jumping and crawling through “the most extreme 5k mud run created.”
Waves of up to 300 racers will start every 5 minutes, with the first to begin at 9 a.m. Awards will be given — including for best costume. All finishers get a medal, bib and headband. Survivors older than 21 also get a free beer.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
Most Read Stories
The entry fee is $69 if you register by Monday. On the day of the race it climbs to $80. Also prepare to spend $10 on parking if you drive.
The Carnation property is at 32610 N.E. 32nd St. Find more information at survivormudrun.com/
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org