Go! Bainbridge, a program of Sustainable Bainbridge, holds walks on the first Sunday of each month through March. This Sunday, the monthly “Poncho Walk” will begin at the picnic shelter at Battle Point Park.
The elevation gain will be about 450 feet and the route will pass through forest with some original old-growth trees, a small stream and lush undergrowth.
The 4-mile walk begins at 1:30 p.m. Sunday, comfortable shoes and waterproof clothing is advised. Dogs on leashes are allowed. Hot beverages and homemade treats will be served.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- Seattle-area home prices set record; 2nd-fastest rising in nation
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
Most Read Stories
The walks are designed to help people stay active all year, rain or shine, and make some friends along the way. Last month’s walk drew 65 participants.
For more information or to share ideas, contact email@example.com.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org