Fit & Fun
The Harlem Globetrotters have been infusing joy into basketball with their trickery for more than 80 years, but the squad is coming to the region for clinics aimed at teaching kids the basics behind the skill.
Clinics, to be held at the 24 Hour Fitness in Issaquah and Lynnwood, are open to boys and girls of all skill levels, ages 6-12. The registration price is $69 per two-hour session, which includes a voucher to see the team for free next year.
The Globetrotters will be at the Issaquah 24 Fitness, 5712 East Lake Sammamish Parkway S.E., from Wednesday, June 25, to Saturday, June 28. They will be at the 24 Fitness at 18930 29th Ave. W, in Lynnwood, from Sunday, June 29, to Tuesday, July 1.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
Most Read Stories
Each day consists of three separate, two-hour sessions — 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.; 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.; and 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
For more information: harlemglobetrotters.com.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com