Fit & Fun
The Harlem Globetrotters have been infusing joy into basketball with their trickery for more than 80 years, but the squad is coming to the region for clinics aimed at teaching kids the basics behind the skill.
Clinics, to be held at the 24 Hour Fitness in Issaquah and Lynnwood, are open to boys and girls of all skill levels, ages 6-12. The registration price is $69 per two-hour session, which includes a voucher to see the team for free next year.
The Globetrotters will be at the Issaquah 24 Fitness, 5712 East Lake Sammamish Parkway S.E., from Wednesday, June 25, to Saturday, June 28. They will be at the 24 Fitness at 18930 29th Ave. W, in Lynnwood, from Sunday, June 29, to Tuesday, July 1.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Each day consists of three separate, two-hour sessions — 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.; 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.; and 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
For more information: harlemglobetrotters.com.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com