Fit & Fun
Think your water-balloon-fight days are behind you? You can re-live the chaos at 4 p.m. Saturday to raise money to send kids from Children’s Hospital to Camp Korey.
Organizers are trying to break the official Guinness World Record for the largest water-balloon fight and are expecting more than 12,000 participants.
Buying a $25 ticket will get you into the Seattle Party Camp from noon to 7 p.m. at Seattle Center’s International Fountain and Fisher Plaza.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Boy Scouts OK gay leaders; Mormon church may quit
Most Read Stories
The rules? You must be at least 14 years old, do not aim for the head, do not bring a water-balloon launcher and make at least one friend. For more information, go to www.seattlepartycamp.com/faq
Not a fighter? You could always volunteer to help fill about 300,000 water balloons.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com