Fit & Fun
Think your water-balloon-fight days are behind you? You can re-live the chaos at 4 p.m. Saturday to raise money to send kids from Children’s Hospital to Camp Korey.
Organizers are trying to break the official Guinness World Record for the largest water-balloon fight and are expecting more than 12,000 participants.
Buying a $25 ticket will get you into the Seattle Party Camp from noon to 7 p.m. at Seattle Center’s International Fountain and Fisher Plaza.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
Most Read Stories
The rules? You must be at least 14 years old, do not aim for the head, do not bring a water-balloon launcher and make at least one friend. For more information, go to www.seattlepartycamp.com/faq
Not a fighter? You could always volunteer to help fill about 300,000 water balloons.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com