Fit & Fun
Think your water-balloon-fight days are behind you? You can re-live the chaos at 4 p.m. Saturday to raise money to send kids from Children’s Hospital to Camp Korey.
Organizers are trying to break the official Guinness World Record for the largest water-balloon fight and are expecting more than 12,000 participants.
Buying a $25 ticket will get you into the Seattle Party Camp from noon to 7 p.m. at Seattle Center’s International Fountain and Fisher Plaza.
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- 2 young boys suffer 'significant' injuries in explosion in Enumclaw
- FBI, police investigating Seattle officer in violent 2010 incident
- B-boys to Balkan, the Northwest Folklife Festival is under way
- Jon Ryan going for title of NFL's most 'Ninja'-like punter
Most Read Stories
The rules? You must be at least 14 years old, do not aim for the head, do not bring a water-balloon launcher and make at least one friend. For more information, go to www.seattlepartycamp.com/faq
Not a fighter? You could always volunteer to help fill about 300,000 water balloons.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org