Fit & Fun
Missing the Seahawks? Then consider joining the 5th annual Seahawks 12K Run at The Landing (it also includes a 5K) on Sunday, April 13.
The course runs along Lake Washington and allows participants to run around the Seahawks’ Renton training facility before turning back onto Lake Washington Boulevard.
Top male and female finishers will win awards. There will be a raffle, too, and the Q13 FOX Seahawks Spirit Contest will award the best costume.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Tukwila group to submit expansion application to NHL
Most Read Stories
Register by Thursday, April 10, and the cost is $40. Participation costs $50 after that.
Proceeds from the event will help A Better Seattle, a campaign to hire and deploy professionally trained street outreach workers in Seattle and South King County.
For more information, see: seahawks12krun.com/
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com