Fit & Fun
Missing the Seahawks? Then consider joining the 5th annual Seahawks 12K Run at The Landing (it also includes a 5K) on Sunday, April 13.
The course runs along Lake Washington and allows participants to run around the Seahawks’ Renton training facility before turning back onto Lake Washington Boulevard.
Top male and female finishers will win awards. There will be a raffle, too, and the Q13 FOX Seahawks Spirit Contest will award the best costume.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
Most Read Stories
Register by Thursday, April 10, and the cost is $40. Participation costs $50 after that.
Proceeds from the event will help A Better Seattle, a campaign to hire and deploy professionally trained street outreach workers in Seattle and South King County.
For more information, see: seahawks12krun.com/
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com