Serves 6 to 8
1 pint sour cream
1 cup cooked and cooled chopped clams, from approximately 2 dozen littleneck clams, or 2 small cans of chopped clams, with 3 tablespoons of their liquor
1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
Most Read Stories
½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
½ teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
¼ teaspoon ground white pepper, or to taste
Spears of red bell pepper, celery and endive, or salted potato chips, for serving
1. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and clams and mix well.
2. Add the lemon juice, Worcestershire, cayenne pepper, salt and white pepper. Adjust seasonings to taste. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least an hour.
3. To serve, place a bowl of dip onto a platter with spears of red bell pepper, celery and endive, or with salted potato chips.
— The New York Times