The holiday-party season is upon us. Last week I shared some do-ahead appetizer recipes. This week we move on to the sweet part of the party.
I like to serve a selection of individual desserts. Pumpkin Panna Cotta with Ale Caramel is fun to make mini, presented in small martini glasses or espresso cups. Warm Orange & Pistachio Bittersweet Chocolate Cakes “in a Jar” with Orange Cream are excellent served right out of the oven — warm and gooey! And the best thing about both of these desserts is that all the components can be done ahead.
Put out some holiday cookies, coffee and liqueurs, and you have a sweet finish for your festive gathering.
© Kathy Casey Food Studios®- dishingwithkathycasey.com
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers