Whether you're still without power or the storm's aftermath has left you feeling less than enthusiastic about assembling a holiday meal...
Whether you’re still without power or the storm’s aftermath has left you feeling less than enthusiastic about assembling a holiday meal, here are a few options for finding a hot bite to eat on Christmas Day. Be sure to call ahead for reservations.
• A sampling of restaurants open Christmas Day around the region is online at www.nwsource.com/restaurants/guides/christmas_dine.html
• Give your favorite hotel a call. Many have restaurants that are open through the holidays, including the Sorrento Hotel, The Georgian inside Seattle’s Fairmont Olympic Hotel and Manzana Rotisserie Grill in Bellevue.
• Many Asian restaurants are open during Christmas, including Seattle’s Ho Ho Seafood Restaurant, Seven Stars Pepper and Tamarind Tree. Head to the Chinatown International District or call ahead to your favorite neighborhood eatery.
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Soil rises around Bertha; no building foundations damaged
Most Read Stories
• Many hospitals have cafeterias that are open to the public and will be open for limited hours on Christmas Day, including Virginia Mason in Seattle.
Seattle Times food staff