A holiday recipe for Yogurt Dip
Makes about 1/2 cup
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- Seahawks made mistake by drafting Frank Clark
- Washington star Nigel Williams-Goss transfers to Gonzaga
- Explore this: How fast is your neighborhood densifying?
Most Read Stories
1 teaspoon honey
1. Stir ingredients together in a small bowl. Refrigerate until needed. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Copyright 2010 by Kathy Casey Food Studios® Liquid Kitchen™ (www.kathycasey.com)