A holiday recipe for Yogurt Dip
Makes about 1/2 cup
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
Most Read Stories
1 teaspoon honey
1. Stir ingredients together in a small bowl. Refrigerate until needed. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Copyright 2010 by Kathy Casey Food Studios® Liquid Kitchen™ (www.kathycasey.com)