A holiday recipe for Yogurt Dip
Makes about 1/2 cup
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
1 teaspoon honey
1. Stir ingredients together in a small bowl. Refrigerate until needed. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Copyright 2010 by Kathy Casey Food Studios® Liquid Kitchen™ (www.kathycasey.com)