A holiday recipe for Yogurt Dip
Makes about 1/2 cup
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
- Smoking credit-card reader forces Seattle-bound flight to land in N.Y.
Most Read Stories
1 teaspoon honey
1. Stir ingredients together in a small bowl. Refrigerate until needed. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Copyright 2010 by Kathy Casey Food Studios® Liquid Kitchen™ (www.kathycasey.com)