Serves six to eight
Unsalted butter, as needed
Kosher salt, as needed
1 pound pasta, such as farfalle, macaroni or shells
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
Most Read Stories
6 ounces Brie, rind removed and cheese cut into chunks
4 ounces cream cheese, softened and cubed
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup mascarpone
3 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated (3/4 cup)
¾ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon finely grated nutmeg
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 2-quart gratin dish.
2. Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Cook pasta to al dente; drain well.
3. Transfer hot pasta to a large bowl and toss immediately with Brie and cream cheese until melted and smooth. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, mascarpone and Parmigiano. Stir egg mixture into pasta. Season with pepper and nutmeg.
4. Turn pasta into prepared pan. Bake until golden brown and bubbling, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
By Melissa Clark, The New York Times